Clear all

Hollow Earth question

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I know your a huge fan of the Hollow Earth Theory, as am I, so I offer up a few questions to get your take on which you think is the most likely scenario in your mind.

-Do you think its plausible that there are openings at the poles? (An affirmative answer wouldn't exclude other breaches from the surface to the inner area)

-Have you considered that since the Earth has shifted on its axis in ancient times, wouldn't the openings have also moved, and if so, have you considered where they might be?

-What's your favorite piece of evidence (or set of facts) that you feel support the Hollow Earth Theory?

-Does the Flat Earth Theory bother you because it disrupts the logic of the possibility of a Hollow Earth? (It does me. Hollow Earth Theory is my personal favorite and anything that threatens it automatically annoys me lol) On a side note: I applaud you for entertaining the Flat Earth Theory and being open minded enough too see some of the value in the theory and thinking behind it.

I guess that's it for now. A good start to this thread I hope. Keep up the great work!

Posted : November 17, 2015 3:33 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Just a heads up, this thread is for questions that I'll answer in a audio podcast. Just so you realize I'm not neglecting the thread. Feel free to answer as well though.

Posted : December 2, 2015 5:04 PM
Share: