Clear all

higherside safari

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@garyjlloyd)
Topic starter

hi
Im a long time listener and have been a plus memeber since the begining.

i think the joint sessions are a great idea to keep in touch since greg stopped using facebook as much.

I think the joint sessions as a pod is better being in the uk could never make the old style ones due to to the time differences.

i was listening to another pod cast "the weekly planet" and every so ofter they do a bit called "hate mail but the hate has an 8 in it" and read out a load of crazy hate mail they get from youtube. They end it with "dont go hunting for these idiots it a safari we are just watching them not interacting with them"
which made me think of the Higherside Safari...

Also miss the conspiratees advents still not sure if it was "soft cotton or soft c$@k" but i have 4 so far
and still owe you $15 for the extra delivery to the uk

Posted : October 11, 2020 3:54 PM
(@garyjlloyd)
Topic starter

hi
Im a long time listener and have been a plus memeber since the begining.

i think the joint sessions are a great idea to keep in touch since greg stopped using facebook as much.

I think the joint sessions as a pod is better being in the uk could never make the old style ones due to to the time differences.

i was listening to another pod cast "the weekly planet" and every so ofter they do a bit called "hate mail but the hate has an 8 in it" and read out a load of crazy hate mail they get from youtube. They end it with "dont go hunting for these idiots it a safari we are just watching them not interacting with them"
which made me think of the Higherside Safari...

Also miss the conspiratees advents still not sure if it was "soft cotton or soft c$@k" but i have 4 so far
and still owe you $15 for the extra delivery to the uk

Posted : October 11, 2020 4:26 PM
Share: