Notifications
Clear all

Gordian Knot

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@3slinger)
Topic starter

Are there guests or interviews that anyone can direct me to listen to in the archive overcoming the gordian knot during the ascension process? Thanks.

Posted : September 13, 2020 2:24 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

3slinger wrote: Are there guests or interviews that anyone can direct me to listen to in the archive overcoming the gordian knot during the ascension process? Thanks.

I dont recall any shows on this topic

Posted : September 13, 2020 11:48 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

As someone who hasn't ascended to my knowledge and is unfamiliar with the stage of ascension referenced, here is my advice:

1. Tie a gordian knot as hard as possible.
  2. Try to untie it using your hands.
  3. Separate the strands by another method.

Apply metaphysically. 😉

Posted : September 18, 2020 12:44 AM
(@mimir1127)

As a fan of protein folding which resembles knot tying principles with a few extra forces present. I wonder if by untying the knot ya lose the function of said preponderance.

Posted : September 18, 2020 1:36 AM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member

I was only loosely familiar with the Gordian Knot legend before reading this thread. I knew only that someone cut a knot with a sword and solved the problem.

After a cursory examination of the actual legend, the whole thing seems a little wonky.

Gordias became king because an Oracle declared that the next man who rode into the city on an ox cart would become king. He just happened to be that next man.

Then apparently his son tied the cart up with an elaborate knot made of bark.

Sometime later another oracle claimed that anyone who untied the knot would rule all of Asia.

Alexander cut it with a sword (or pulled the pin it was tied to out and unraveled it).

It seems to me some pretty arbitrary ways of selecting leaders. And do you remove these elements surrounding the story to apply it to metaphysical practice?

Posted : September 30, 2020 9:48 PM
Share: