Notifications
Clear all

2017 Reflections

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@baalirock)
Topic starter

A little late to the party since it's currently the second month of 2018, but I was wondering which episodes stood out the most for you in 2017. Was there an episode or two that you were particularly proud of? Any guests that really exceeded your expectations? Any particular episode that you feel should be heard by everyone? Just curious.

Posted : February 7, 2018 2:32 AM
sheddingmyskin
(@sheddingmyskin)

Great question Baalirock! I'm still back-logging through 2017. So, until Greg answers, if you have a favorite, I'd like to know your's from 2017.

Posted : February 15, 2018 1:10 AM
(@baalirock)
Topic starter

sheddingmyskin wrote: Great question Baalirock! I'm still back-logging through 2017. So, until Greg answers, if you have a favorite, I'd like to know your's from 2017.

Like you, I also am still back logging 2017. I discovered THC this year, and became a plus member towards the end of the year. I've since gone back and listened to a few of my favorites in their complete form. A few of my favorites include: Clive de Carl, Chris Knowles' Song of the Siren p1, Shamangineer's Water Alchemy, Kenneth Price's Titanic, and Richard Lighthouse's Blinking Universe. I've referred the Ken Price and Chris Knowles episodes to some friends to check out, and I've listened to the Water Alchemy episode twice. Great stuff, all around!

Posted : February 24, 2018 11:53 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I second that, Water Alchemy episode was an amazing episode to listen to, and a great intro to Schauberger's work, but also Gerald Pollack and others. It was only the tip of the iceberg though, which is why I'd love to hear more about water-based technologies and healing modalities talked.

Posted : February 24, 2018 6:37 PM
Share: