Tiffany FitzHenry | Pedowood, Intelligence Tactics, & Hollywood Whistleblowers

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Boy, I’ve been waiting for this episode in a while.
Post your feedback below 🙂

Posted : November 7, 2019 7:44 AM
(@sierrasolsiren)

What happened to the episode? Listened to it yesterday, went back this morning for a recap and she has disappeared..

Posted : November 7, 2019 4:12 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Very much enjoyed this episode. Been following her for some time now, and I always admired how she tirelessly devotes her time to raising awareness on these tough issues. Her background as a scriptwriter makes it that much more interesting, and I can't wait to see what she, and her team are up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVDbA5u_2Ig

She also did a 2-hr interview with Anneke Lucas, an SRA and child trafficking victim from Belgium who's been on the spotlight for some time now. I was very glad, because Anneke Lucas is on another level: she obviously knows 1st hand, but also, she brings a European perspective which is quite more enlarged.
She talks for example, about the promotion of debauchery and teen-sexualization in countries like Belgium and Holland. As living in the latter, I can tell you that some of the ads here are quite suspicious in that sense.

There are also cases, like Marc Dutroux, which almost everyone in Europe, at least in France and Belgium, knows about, but practically no-one in North America has (mostly because the story has been silenced so thoroughly).

So anyways, Collective Evolution did a 4-part series interview with Anneke last year, and that was the most powerful interview I'd seen, also because the last two really go deep about healing from traumas, and also the psyche aspect of these traumatized people (the perpetrators, who are/were themselves victims at one point). Sadly, it's behind a paywall, but every now and then, they give a temporary free-access to just that content.

https://explorers.collective-evolution.com/part-1-anneke/

(Or maybe they permanently opened it!)

Posted : November 10, 2019 7:50 AM
(@woolen)

Excellent informative episode and story!

Posted : January 25, 2020 2:31 PM
Share: