Steven Strong - Out of Australia

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@hatzman)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Howdy,
First note - Greg, I think something is up with the feed on this one. the Plus episode is only 48 mins. It seemed to skip/jump about half way through. Didnt get the whole show 🙁

As to the content itself, thank you so much for doing an Australian themed episode. it is great to have something that is in my own backyard, so to speak. I've really come around on the spiritual topics since listening to your show, in general.

Hearing about some actual sites that can be visited in Australia is great too, might need to go on a road trip.

Greg if you ever do make it down to Aus, and Melbourne in particular, let me know... I feel like I owe you a couple of beers.

Posted : July 6, 2017 8:27 PM
(@snapturtle)

I love this one. Any weirdo stories from indigenous elders and I'm in! Pretty interesting how these stories seems to line up with a lot of other myths/prophecies from around the world...

I like the thought that the spirits can't chastise the uninitiated - even if they are terrible and belligerent in holy places - because they are like mere children! It certainly makes sense, and is a fun thought for the toy-box.

I also love the story of how quickly news travels in the animal realm. I've really been vibing off of this idea that spirits are ALWAYS watching you; just as surely as your heart will be weighed on the scales of Anubis when you die, it is safe to assume that ALL things are known, and that nothing you do is truly secret.

Megaliths that dwarf Stonehenge? Portals opening to the Pleiades? Are they going to be opening mini-portals in convenient tourist locations so we can go see this?

Posted : October 26, 2017 8:37 PM
bbow73
(@bbow73)

I would love to sing to dolphins & get smoked with a red kangaroo. I wish there was something that went into the beliefs and practices of the Aboriginal spiritual beliefs.

"yea... those damn nano-diamonds" -Greg Carlwood

Posted : December 7, 2017 10:04 PM
(@dreddymercury)

As a person of African descent, I have so many questions for Steven; especially in regards to the Denisovian(?) gene and how that is the missing link and disparity between African genes and those of the Black Aboriginals. How different are they if they look just alike? Aboriginal people look more like Africans than Europeans, so further clarification is needed here.

Also, people of African descent are the only ones that can have a blonde-haired blue-eyed baby and a midnight black baby all from the same mother and father. Europeans cannot have black babies unless they mix with someone of African descent. Explanation needed here from Mr. Strong. Is Mr. Strong race-baiting and trying to once again give credence to the myth of separation which leads to justified oppression or am I reaching here? Or maybe I am misunderstanding...

I hope he will come back on the show and explain this as there really is no way to reach him through his website - or at least I tried and failed to find any contact information on him. If anyone knows it, please pass it on so I can get my answer straight from the horses mouth. Additionally, if anyone knows of any of his works that goes into this, please pass on as well as I have yet to find that either, his website is not forthcoming on this subject either. Finally, if anyone cares to explain this more in depth on this forum, please do, because I find the race to prove that Olduvai Gorge and African human origin a fallacy quite entertaining and completely without merit.

Africa is the cradle of civilization and I need Steven to show me receipts as to otherwise. Maybe he can find those receipts over in Russia with their Neanderthal nonsense which cannot answer the question of science. Once again, if Africans are less than, why are they the only race on Earth that can birth a blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby and a midnight black baby all from the same line...Denisovian gened full blooded Australian and Europeans cannot do that.

Posted : July 28, 2018 7:22 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dreddymercury wrote: As a person of African descent, I have so many questions for Steven; especially in regards to the Denisovian(?) gene and how that is the missing link and disparity between African genes and those of the Black Aboriginals. How different are they if they look just alike? Aboriginal people look more like Africans than Europeans, so further clarification is needed here.

Also, people of African descent are the only ones that can have a blonde-haired blue-eyed baby and a midnight black baby all from the same mother and father. Europeans cannot have black babies unless they mix with someone of African descent. Explanation needed here from Mr. Strong. Is Mr. Strong race-baiting and trying to once again give credence to the myth of separation which leads to justified oppression or am I reaching here? Or maybe I am misunderstanding...

I hope he will come back on the show and explain this as there really is no way to reach him through his website - or at least I tried and failed to find any contact information on him. If anyone knows it, please pass it on so I can get my answer straight from the horses mouth. Additionally, if anyone knows of any of his works that goes into this, please pass on as well as I have yet to find that either, his website is not forthcoming on this subject either. Finally, if anyone cares to explain this more in depth on this forum, please do, because I find the race to prove that Olduvai Gorge and African human origin a fallacy quite entertaining and completely without merit.

Africa is the cradle of civilization and I need Steven to show me receipts as to otherwise. Maybe he can find those receipts over in Russia with their Neanderthal nonsense which cannot answer the question of science. Once again, if Africans are less than, why are they the only race on Earth that can birth a blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby and a midnight black baby all from the same line...Denisovian gened full blooded Australian and Europeans cannot do that.

on the about us page

Phone: 61 0266281749

Email: stevenevanstrong@gmail.com

Facebook:

Facebook Group Forgotten Origin

Face Book Page

Other Social Media:

You-Tube Channel

Google+

Pinterest

Linkdin

Academia.ed

Posted : July 29, 2018 4:02 AM
(@dreddymercury)

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

Posted : August 6, 2018 11:58 PM
Share: