2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hey folks,
I had planned to talk about Dr Liberman's episode for some time now. Like the Water Alchemy episode, I thought this was an insightful episode that gives a new perception to one of the most overlooked element, in this case Light.

Thankfully, my local library had Dr Liberman's latest book, Luminous Life. The first time I had heard of Jacob Liberman was through Anadi Martel's book Light Therapies, which featured a foreword by Dr Liberman, as well as featuring him throughout as a pioneer in the field of Light Medicine.

The book itself: Wow, this was a book not only filled with knowledge (data), but most importantly, filled with wisdom of someone's life experiences. I scribbled a few memorable notes from the book:

- We do not see things as they are; we see them as we are. (A line from the Talmud, which I thought was brilliant)

- When we "focus" our attention, we literally block-out the rest of the field. This phenomena tends to get worse for people who use glasses. This greatly decreases the scope of information.
Also, we tend to stop breathing, choking the cells in our body. Tip: Try to be aware of those moments, and breathe deeply couple times.

- Mentions of Gerald Pollack's work on Fourth Phase Water on the implications of Light charging Water. (If you mention Pollack, you've passed in my book :p:D)PS: Dr Pollack is also a member of the International Light Association (ILA)

- 1/3 of the energy produced by the body comes from food we ingest. 2/3 comes from Light. This is more extensively documented in a film (I have not yet seen) called In The Beginning There Was Light (2018). I'm definitely more open to the idea now, although I wouldn't advise anyone to drop eating just yet (never go cold-turkey). And frankly, I enjoy eating too much. But it puts the focus on quality vs quantity.

- The principles of Color Therapy (Chromotherapy) are quite similar to those of Homeotherapy: "
“By similar things a disease is produced and through the application of the like is cured” (Hippocrates, 400BC)

- Many intriguing exercises: From Breathing awareness techniques (Breath is the bridge between Life and Consciousness) to Awareness, to eyesight calibration exercises. I personally don't have eyesight issues (yet..) but I will try to get my gf to try it.

Personally, this book was one of those that frequently zapped my whole body with energy, light-bulbs flashing in my head.
Intuition (Heart) is frequently highlighted in the book as the source of real wisdom. As a former psychonaut, I could very much relate to the inexplicable feeling of all-pervasive-knowingness (like suddenly being hooked to the Akashic Database), which fades away instantly the moment conscious tries to rationalize it.
It's a weird paradox that Dr Liberman is very much aware of, and relates to in the book.

Another highlighted point is Breathing. Since I first heard of Wim Hoff through Joe Rogan couple years go, I was blown away by how crucial, and effective breathing deeply for 3-4 minutes can be for the mind, and body.
Whenever I have the chance, I try to get back to my breath, especially when in stressful situation (Another crucial thing I learned back then to avoid bad trips on psychedelics).

Last but not least, his theory about our individual Color preferences, and how they are related with our conscious/un-conscious, as well as traumas and specific body parts (corresponding to the Chakra system) is mind blowing, yet intuitively sound enough to make sense.

Anyways, I highly suggest the book if you're even remotely interested in Alternative Healing, and/or Light from a pure-physics perspective. There's so much I've overlooked in my notes, including biophotons, the breath, physiology of eyes, etc. You can really tell he's the type of guy "who walks his talk".

Fascinating guest, and one that I hope returns back at some point.

Some links:
Dr Jacob Israel Liberman's website

Anadi Martel interviewed on Rune Soup by Gordon White (Oct 17, 2018)

How LED lighting may affect your health - Mercola

Posted : February 26, 2019 1:01 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I can talk all-day-long about Light, and all these insights have made me appreciate light more, especially Sun light. (Thank you dear Sun)
Rupert Sheldrake often talks about the Sun being a conscious entity, and I think he's on point.

I can't quite wrap my mind around it at this moment, but there seems to be a holistic theme between Liberman's approach to light; Sheldrake's theory of morphogenetic fields; and Nassim Haramein's Holo-fractal theory of the Universe.

Oh, and here's a curious Tesla invention where he claimed to have worked on a thought-projector. Couldn't find more info on it, but it seems to have worked through the light emitted by our eyes.

The Tech aspect of Light is especially intriguing, as I'm a big follower of LiFi technology, which is just one high potential future for worldwide communication. Another one being for therapy (as described in the previous post)

Posted : February 26, 2019 1:24 AM
Share: