Clear all

Jock Doubleday - Hollow earth

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@asgard1664)
Topic starter

Hi,

I found it was a great episode and fun to listen to.

The Bosnian pyramid part was very nice and I may visit it one day as I have to visit some friends not that far 🙂

About the hollow, I’m very glad Jock mentioned the s-wave dilemma with the solid earth model. Having an academic background in geophysics, I have always skeptic about the solid model and how the densities of the various layers are “fit” to make the reading of a seismograph compatible with the mainstream earth model.

I think, and unless I’m wrong, that Jock should have quoted where he took his inspiration. I believe Jan Lamprecht was the first that really explained the issue with the shadow zone on a seismograph. If anyone is interested, he wrote a book that can be easily found in ePub. He has also a YouTube presentation (very low quality as it’s kind of old) and an introduction here:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_9.htm

As I said earlier, im glad that Jock mentioned the s-wave problem as, as a hollow earth passionate, this scientific piece is the best proof to me of a hollow earth and the best part is that we don’t have to rewrite the geophysics laws to prove that it is working, we just have to interpret the seismic data with a pair of fresh eye 🙂

Posted : May 25, 2019 4:27 PM
ThreeEyedTurtle
(@threeeyedturtle)
Eminent Member

We already know that deep caves and caverns exist, some of which have never been explored all the way down. It is not much of a stretch to believe the caves could go WAYYY into the earth and even open up into massive cavities. The hard part to believe is that some kind of being could survive within the caves. Definitely one of my favorite conspiracies to explore.

Posted : September 22, 2019 1:41 PM
Share: