Dr. Joseph P. Farrell | Election Fraud, Covert COVID Agendas & Nephilim Corpses

80 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The great Oxford scholar, Dr. Joseph P. Farrell of GizaDeathStar.com returns to THC to talk about the election fraud, some strange threads that might lie behind the COVID agenda, an odd recent reveal about government interest in Nephilim corpses, & more.

Posted : November 28, 2020 9:09 AM
(@shimmy4404)

Wow, for a guy who claims never to watch "Faux News" as he calls it. He certainly seems to be well versed in their bullshit. Greg, I'm actually hurt. I'm actually surprised at how hurt I am that you would allow such a Fox News mouthpiece on the show. When the hell did Farrell become a full fledged Trumper??? Holy shit!!! He was reading straight from the Tucker Carlson grift script. Greg, do you remember when conspiracy theory was smart? Well, I blinked and somehow right wing Republicans co-opted conspiracy theory. Its not even good conspiracy theory either. Its stupid partisan political shit. No evidence, not even interesting. Its all "Trump won the election" "Really? Why?" "Cuz, nobody would vote for Biden". "Really? Why not. Trump is the current president presiding over a raging pandemic that has deviated the country and literally killed my friends and family". "Still......who would vote for Biden??" I gotta admit Greg, I've been a plus member for close to a decade, this was not your best show my brother. I love you like family. I hope the holidays treat you well. ❤️

Posted : November 28, 2020 9:24 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Seriously, I was sitting there wondering if Farrell had been researching Nazi survival hopefully in retrospect. . . More realistically it sounds like he got crotchety somewhere along the way and shifted his values unconsciously to become open to Trump's messaging. Or perhaps the religious hook got him, hard to tell.

I didn't vote for Biden, but if Trump usurped democracy the world would be a much darker place only illuminated by gaslight.

Posted : December 2, 2020 2:52 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I also found the whole mask discussion very sad. There is evidence that masks reduce exposure, while they cannot completely prevent transmission and must be part of a multi-pronged approach. I'm pretty sure I got it in January and it sucked like 2-3 times as hard as the regular flu - it completely sapped my energy. Studies show up to 60% of people have structural heart changes, so I wouldn't fuck around with it, even if the death rate is low overall. You know besides there possibly not being a hospital bed if you need it due in large part to the efficient and profitable healthcare system we have courtesy of Nixon and Obama.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GndKYJ4uBI

That being said I am also very skeptical of the safety of the forthcoming vaccines and especially the Gates tech if that is implemented. As I should have immunity for years most likely I will take a hard pass.

Posted : December 2, 2020 3:29 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtW5zgWS5hk

We are entering the dicey part of the transfer of power with a totalitarian in charge. Luckily he is a bungler.

Posted : December 2, 2020 4:27 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
(@johnnyb93)

Farrell is a reactionary Christian who is butt hurt that Trump lost. Most of the voting machine companies are owned and operated by conservative people. Farrell's assertion that the election was not on the level has no proof other that assertions by Trump supporters. Farrell has been full of nonsense for many years. He finds conspiracies wherever he perceives a lack of dutiful obedient Christianity.

Posted : December 3, 2020 4:03 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

A legal review of the Trump voting cases. pretty scathing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nblE8ps2M

Posted : December 6, 2020 6:18 PM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

I listen to Dark Journalist occasionally, and I like Joseph Farrell's wild ride takes. If anything, he is too politically centric and anti-Nazi for my tastes. I heard Greg's reference on this episode in the recent Joint Sessions show, bemoaning Farrell's 'extreme' positions on Trump, etc. Guess I'm the alt-right, White Nationalist Nazi at the Higherside Chats, then.

Posted : December 9, 2020 8:51 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Trump's court cases have been repeatedly shot down by his own appointees, over 50 losses now. this includes two at the Supreme Court level and even Bill Barr. And yet he doubles down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gupH0ypm9h8

Posted : December 12, 2020 2:03 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

shamangineer wrote: Trump's court cases have been repeatedly shot down by his own appointees, over 50 losses now. this includes two at the Supreme Court level and even Bill Barr. And yet he doubles down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gupH0ypm9h8

We all live in our political, ideological bubbles. Here's a thread from normie conspiracy forum that has plenty of contrarian argument to your posts premise. Not that you care or will look into any of it. Trust the Plan, goy...only 2 more weeks and the indictments will all be unsealed, HRC and Soros will all be in GITMO...you just watch!

Posted : December 12, 2020 2:11 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I didn't see a single piece of evidence or even an argument in that link, only opinions and threats. Only two weeks until the Q-pocalypse huh? Soros and HRC in Gitmo. What will the charges against Soros be? Just marking my calendar. . . You know, so I can watch. . .

Posted : December 12, 2020 2:01 PM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

shamangineer wrote: I didn't see a single piece of evidence or even an argument in that link, only opinions and threats. Only two weeks until the Q-pocalypse huh? Soros and HRC in Gitmo. What will the charges against Soros be? Just marking my calendar. . . You know, so I can watch. . .

There's no evidence of election fraud if you don't want to see it. There's an overwhelming amount if you're objective. Yeah, a 424 page thread has no valid evidence to present. Q (Ezra Cohen Watnick, et al) may or may not pan out, but if you think the Democrats didn't commit massive, coordinated and institutionally-sanctioned election fraud, I have a key cleaner you can try out.
Leftists and conspiracy theories are a bad mix.

Posted : December 12, 2020 8:51 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

steved wrote: There's no evidence of election fraud if you don't want to see it. There's an overwhelming amount if you're objective. Yeah, a 424 page thread has no valid evidence to present. Q (Ezra Cohen Watnick, et al) may or may not pan out, but if you think the Democrats didn't commit massive, coordinated and institutionally-sanctioned election fraud, I have a key cleaner you can try out.
Leftists and conspiracy theories are a bad mix.

Feel free to present evidence and make an argument.

Posted : December 12, 2020 10:32 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Trump is considering declaring marshall law in an attempt to re-run elections in swing states. This is completely fascist and unconstitutional.
https://www.ibtimes.com/reports-martial-law-talk-trump-meeting-draw-outrage-3106299

Posted : December 21, 2020 4:39 AM
Page 1 / 6
Share: