Dr. Gregory L. Litt...

Notifications
Clear all

Dr. Gregory L. Little | Denisovan Origins: The Giants, The Mounds, & The Path of Souls

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Post your feedback below;)

Posted : November 6, 2019 11:28 AM
(@smipapa)

Fantastic conversation, thanks Greg!

Will be diving into his books now - glad to hear you keeping this theme going through the years. Would love to hear his take on the Olmec and queen Califa.

I think as our western minds continue to decolonize, deprogram and decalcify, we can open up to what much of the world just takes for granted. Civilizations have risen and fallen for eons, human history goes back so much further than can be recorded. 16 million lifetimes that we’ll live before nirvana, they say...

Posted : December 13, 2019 7:46 AM
(@smipapa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxZ8cgoqtsg -- a good Dr. Little presentation. It's amazing how so much of this has been overlooked. I'm also glad that he's not even like Graham H. laying out the full case for why academia has buried some info (astral and solar alignment) and skirting the more 'fringe' topics - he just gets right to it - "this guy here documented many 7 and 8 feet tall skeletons, now the Smithsonian denies it" - no big deal.

Posted : January 2, 2020 10:13 PM
(@woolen)

Excellent episode! One of the best! So good I fell asleep to it several times (I listen to episodes that I like best repeatedly as I go to sleep). I'm surprised there aren't more comments and accolades on this episode. I also love that he had scary dreams until he followed this path. Very Hero's Journey.

It's been a few weeks and I don't remember as much now, I think I will try to go back to sleep listening to it again.

Please bring him back and bring people similar to him on.

Posted : January 25, 2020 2:28 PM
Share: