Dr. Andrew Kaufman | Schizophrenia, The COVID-19 Coronavirus, & Exosomes

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Post your comments below. This one seems like a good one!

✌️

Posted : April 17, 2020 7:23 AM
Sleeper007
(@sleeper007)

It was a good one! I do think that it’s time for a book club/reading list added to the website, ideally by category. The two of them mentioned 6 books (if not more) in this episode alone. Also, links to the goods like crystals and whatever mineral water Greg mentioned in the outro.
It seems more and more apparent that the COVID bs is a scare tactic, duh, but I’m anxious to see to the end game. Side rant: Being anti-covid 19 is getting politicized and almost equates to being Pro-Trump, a sickening feeling. The Colbert show(hella funny) showed only one picture of the protesters, of course MAGA hat and Trump signs front and center. FML

Posted : April 18, 2020 7:14 PM
(@lyndsey)

Just received my copy of The Invisible Rainbow today after waiting a month for it

Posted : April 18, 2020 9:04 PM
(@sevenmead)
Eminent Member

I had seen a little at home chat produce by Andrew Kaufman and I appreciate skepticism but I can't support anyone who says "I don't know what it is, I have a bunch of info that would suggest that it's not the popular assumption, but I'm not here to offer an alternative." I get that his skepticism started with not being able to treat schizophrenia, get a bunch of psychs in a room and they will all agree that the is no cure for it, so the second you cure somebody of course you have questions... but if you get a bunch of doctors in the room and ask if they have ever used a recommended treatment to cure a virus, most of them are going to have a ton of stories. As we all know brain science (and consciousness) isn't really science in the main stream but it's not hard to find people outside who are having great results. Obviously none of us are going to run to our local doctor for the jab when the science is so weak but to to come on a podcast and say I'm a psychologist who can't prove viruses exist, and I have nothing to offer as an alternative is just not my cup of tea. But props to Greg for challenging everything and asking questions as usual.

Posted : April 23, 2020 10:33 PM
Share: