Notifications
Clear all

Dave Zed | Dark Projects, Portal Openings, & Horseshoe Crab Blood

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@impaul)
Topic starter

I like these tech oriented shows. Everybody and his brother talks about the Illuminati, NWO, etc..

Get Elana Freeland and the like back on the show.

By the way, I'm a new subscriber and did so specifically so I could listen to the members only portion of this show.

Posted : March 12, 2021 12:37 PM
(@isaiah)
Trusted Member

This is a classic THC episode! What Dave did, is take topics I would normally shrug off and call kooky, and reason them out to where they made sense. I certainly enjoyed it. And it got me questioning headlines even more. Like, this morning, I read this story about how scientist want to store sperm on the moon. Their explanation did not satisfy me. It was curious. I subscribed to Zeds channel though. So hopefully he might touch on it.

Posted : March 12, 2021 5:04 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Thanks for creating the thread! And yeah I'm loving this episode so far, great attitude without getting emotional about any of the ideas, simply keeping a level-headed attitude. Zed is the man. Also was interesting to hear the talk about crabs and blue blood.

Posted : March 12, 2021 5:38 PM
(@taffyduck)

Does someone have the links for his youtube channel? please and thank you.

Posted : March 12, 2021 9:30 PM
greenbray9
(@greenbray9)

Theres some belief systems that say that descendants of ancient Martians (who found affinity in the historical Nazi movement) have an agenda to ultimately take over planet Earth.

Posted : March 16, 2021 3:15 AM
gordnz1
(@gordnz1)

Thank you for asking this question.

Posted : March 19, 2021 1:30 PM
(@jkanas)

I really like this episode, and not to just be negative but I've gotta say.... nothing irritates me more on a podcast like this where someone claims there is proof but then won't discuss it... wtf? I get if he's selling something and it's in a book but this is not the case here. I'm referring the the Stargate parts here.

Ultimately I listen for entertainment and because it's all interesting, I don't expect to know the truth but if someone has it and it's safe to do so lay it on us, you know?

Also, maybe Greg is just poking fun I get the feeling he's not a Stargate fan though. Thats cool, obviously it's fiction but if I had to say I think Stargate is the closest sci-fi to what is likely real. Anyway cool episode was definitely entertaining.

BTW, I wonder if he got that Obama/Egyptian Pharoah theory from Freeman as I believe he started that one.

Posted : March 20, 2021 11:34 PM
Share: