Alison McDowell | H...

Notifications
Clear all

Alison McDowell | Human Capital Markets, Predatory Philanthropy, & The Gamified World

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Alison McDowell is a mother and dedicated researcher studying the working parts of the World Economic Forum’s declared “Fourth Industrial Revolution” and the global takeover of industries and public policies by the central banks, multinational corporations, big tech technocrats and billionaire funded foundations.

Follow Alison’s work at Wrench In The Gears & watch her recent presentations:

Biometric Health Passports And The Panopticon

Level Up: Life In A Post-Pandemic Video Game

Posted : December 22, 2020 6:20 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wow, what a great episode! Thoroughly enjoyed this one from start to finish: she covered the big picture in just enough detail to make us want to look into it more.
My biggest take-away from this, is that although it looks like all the pieces are against us, the blueprints can be used as much for nefarious purposes, than for virtuous goals. Gamification is a great example, where great things could be achieved.

The audacity, and frankly, the clumsiness with which the ruling elites are going about their agenda, makes me feel like they're rushing it. Although many people around me are already begging for the vaccines, I ultimately believe the Davos elites hubris and overall contempt for humanity will be their downfall. And since the agenda is global, so will be the awakening of the masses.

Definitely one of the highlights of this year, and a great way to end it! Cheers Greg:)

Posted : December 22, 2020 6:28 PM
Share: