Notifications
Clear all

Independent publishers?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@empty113)
Topic starter

So this might be weird. I wrote a book, it’s a fiction book, I paid to have it professionally edited but I’m a little worn away by the piles of rejection letters I’ve amassed.

it’s a horror book, very inspired by my own paranormal experiences, and how I think entities may attach to and influence us and as boring as that may sound it’s actually a pretty wild ride and not for the faint of heart. 

wondering if any higher siders might know of publishers or agents who might be interested in something like that? It’s kind of in that weird alternative headspace I imagine most of us are in. Got some pretty kind of out there ideas on the afterlife and what the purpose of all this may be in there without ever spelling it out or cramming my own conclusions (I don’t have any really) down anyone’s throat.

long shot, but if you know someone like that or you are someone like that let me know.

Posted : May 14, 2024 2:30 PM
(@phanes)

Sorry, I don't have any independent publishers I can connect you with but I would encourage you to self-publish if you can't find any. 

I am currently collecting fiction books by "conspiracy/paranormal" people (especially those who do non-fiction work) and would love to add your book to my collection. 

I am working on a project to help publicize these kinds of books (nothing ready to go so no self-promo) so let me know if it ever goes live. 

Posted : May 28, 2024 5:55 PM
Share: