Notifications
Clear all

Pocket Casts app issues

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@thejosh)
Topic starter

I've been using Podcast Addict and Pocket Cast app on android for a few years. THC+ worked fine on both apps using the http://username:password@www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/feed/thc-plus method. That stopped working on Pocket Cast (but still works on Podcast Addict). When I delete it and add it back in, THC+ shows up and list episodes, but nothing newer than the Oct 6 episode with Peter Robbins | Willhelm Reich.

Would like to use Pocket Cast because Podcast Addict is starting to act really buggy on me. Pocket Casts apparently doesn't support authenticating either.

Anyone else had luck getting Pocket Casts to work recently?

I just double checked my subscription and I'm still good til the end of this month.

Posted : April 17, 2017 11:45 PM
(@kimlemon1972)

im having the exact same problem, cant go any further that 6oct episode

Posted : April 18, 2017 9:15 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

I'm not sure of the cause of the issue but I will try to look into it. If Greg's tech guy that has access to the back side of the site, checks in here to view the "troubleshooting" thread maybe he can solve the problem, or at least shed some light on things a little bit. I can only make small adjustments on the front end of the site. If I have any luck and figure anything out I will post it here.

Posted : April 20, 2017 5:21 AM
vr2omega
(@vr2omega)

I've occasional had issues with Podcast Addict being glitchy. Episodes appear doubled or sometimes don't update properly.

Posted : April 20, 2017 9:47 PM
(@thejosh)
Topic starter

Well, I found a workaround. From Podcast addict, I exported my list of feeds to an OPML file, then imported that same file from Pocketcast and that seems to have solved it.

Posted : May 6, 2017 11:55 AM
(@kimlemon1972)

josh wrote: Well, I found a workaround. From Podcast addict, I exported my list of feeds to an OPML file, then imported that same file from Pocketcast and that seems to have solved it.

wow thank you that worked cheers

Posted : August 14, 2017 11:34 AM
(@zombie_assassin)

Is there any fix for this without having to install a seperate podcast app just for this show?

Posted : January 31, 2018 1:26 PM
Share: