Notifications
Clear all

I don't see the latest episode part two

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timishere1925)
Topic starter

I wrote a day or two ago about not seeing the latest episode on Samsung Galaxy phone. Now, I've logged onto THC via a desktop computer and I have the exact same problem. I don't know how any of this crap works so if someone could help or at least have a moderator let me know they are alive, I would appreciate it.

Posted : March 11, 2016 4:39 PM
(@timishere1925)
Topic starter

Please disregard the above message. I am able to access latest episode via desktop but still have the original problem with my phone. Any ideas anyone?

Posted : March 11, 2016 4:55 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

If you are plsying iy directly from THC+ then there is no part one snd teo, its all one seamless 2hr episode. Other than that I csn only suggest you refresh the page on your phone.

Posted : March 12, 2016 5:34 AM
(@timishere1925)
Topic starter

I'm sorry, if I am doing what directly from THC??? I can't make oUT that word you wrote. Could you please tell me the titles or the people being interviewed in the two latest episodes? I think I might be straight but I'm not 100 % sure. If you could help me with the last two interviews I'd appreciate it.

Posted : March 13, 2016 9:58 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

The last two are David Rodriguez with the Education Conspiracy and Joshua Cutchin with A Trojan Feast. Hope that helps. Email me at thehighersidechats@gmail.com for faster and more hands on help. Sorry it's been such a mess for you!

Posted : March 14, 2016 1:48 AM
Share: