Diet to blame for the growing divide?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

The thought is, diet affects the overall logic of thinking. To test this for yourself don’t eat for a day and see if your thinking changes a bit.

Scale that up to the growing divide escalating all over the world of left versus right. Lefts generally eating less meat if any; the right having too much meat.

I believe historically speaking people got along better inside of their tribe because they all ate the same stuff in the same ratios. But the tribe in the next valley over though, screw them. Why, they don’t think and act like we do perhaps because of the difference in diet.

I look back to the 50s when it seems like most folks ate generally the same things, and most folks were center left or center right. Not the extremes we enjoy today.

There have always been food manipulation management happening by the elite, is this another divide an conquer angle? Why do vegans/carnivores gravitate to one another? Food in a lot of ways is the root of culture. Changing peoples diet changes their culture but I would also argue changes how the brain functions in general.

2 camps are forming, the green save the planet vegies and the can’t tell me what to do meat eaters.

Both sides lack the basic proper balanced diet of enough plants and animal ratios, with out this basic balance the brain gravitates to extremes.

Posted : March 15, 2021 1:31 AM
Share: