Clear all

Whoa! Boom.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@zigor)
Topic starter

Hey guys,

I was not expecting the forums here, it's awesome!

Name's Patrick, freelance sculptor, mold maker, caster, maker of the things, ect. I just turned 30 and my property taxes just doubled for no good reason... so I've recently had a birthday surprise from our ever sympathetic government.

Anyways, I'm very excited to see a forum here. I haven't been listening for long, but I've been a plus member since the beginning of plus. I got deathly ill at my last job about a year ago (due to chemicals). During my recovery I found THC, shortly after that I left said job and went freelance full time. Around that same time The Carlwood went full time on THC, so seeing a distant kindred spirit I subscribed and I've never looked back.

I'm glad to meet you all and share a little drink.

Posted : April 4, 2015 6:20 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Hi Patrick. Its good to meet you too. A freelance sculpture artist.. very cool. Sorry to read a bout the taxes and chemicals. Seems like they tried killing you with chemicals and since that didn't work they are trying to off you with taxes ;). Kinda the opposite from the norm but still persistent like always.Happy belated birthday and welcome to the forum. I hope to see you more in the other forum sections 🙂

Posted : April 4, 2015 2:04 PM
Share: