Notifications
Clear all

This show and all kinds of personal synchronicities

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@plantbasedguy)
Topic starter

My wife and I listen to the podcast together, while traveling around the us in our Rv. We’ve been some pretty wild places, including places that get brought up on the show. That’s one of the main synchronicities, we will go to a random remote place and hear about it on the show within weeks! The Chris knowles episode came out the day we visited the Roswell ufo museum in New Mexico, among a few other things from that show that left us feeling the kind of universally weirded out that this show often brings out of us. We usually just take synchronicities as universal signs that we are in the right place.

We are looking for a place to start a ranch/permaculture farm, so getting a lot of synchronicities from THC show keeps us moving and hopeful.
Thanks!

Posted : April 2, 2021 11:15 PM
(@samtran72)
Eminent Member

I love that weirded out feeling! Once you open your senses and start noticing things, you do wonder how you failed to notice them before.
You know, I was walking to work last week, and saw this amazing tree - and 'you are an exceptionally beautiful tree' just popped out of my mouth.
A few yards along, on the ground was a little card - a child's spelling card I think - which had 'thank you' and a smiley face on it. Then in another that said 'happy' with a laughing face.
I told my man when I got home and he said 'you've gone full Chris Knowles! '
Good luck with your plans, it sounds amazing x

Posted : April 3, 2021 9:25 AM
Share: