Clear all

Resonating at a similar frequency

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@zimzum83)
Topic starter

Good evening everyone.

I am looking forward to dive in this realm, and enjoy it's content; along with similar minded individuals willing to indulge on plethora of subjects at hand.

Really wish there could be an actual app for this, but I am down to take this lemons and make a Vodka Lemonade out of this.

Kudos to the creator, and all the hard work and effort.

Posted : November 4, 2019 2:14 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

zimzum83 wrote: Good evening everyone.

I am looking forward to dive in this realm, and enjoy it's content; along with similar minded individuals willing to indulge on plethora of subjects at hand.

Really wish there could be an actual app for this, but I am down to take this lemons and make a Vodka Lemonade out of this.

Kudos to the creator, and all the hard work and effort.

Welcome Friend,
Looking forward to share some insights:cool::D
Cheers

Posted : November 4, 2019 8:43 AM
(@zimzum83)
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: Welcome Friend,
Looking forward to share some insights:cool::D
Cheers

I have not visited the site on a computer, and I would like to know if you recommend the PC vs a Cell Phone (Android)? I like to study this sort of content for my own enlightmen, and while most of my research is done on physical books and pen and paper; I tend to use a PC for this purpose from time to time. Any advise is appreciated.

Thank you

Posted : November 11, 2019 8:27 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

zimzum83 wrote: I have not visited the site on a computer, and I would like to know if you recommend the PC vs a Cell Phone (Android)? I like to study this sort of content for my own enlightmen, and while most of my research is done on physical books and pen and paper; I tend to use a PC for this purpose from time to time. Any advise is appreciated.

Thank you

I prefer typing on a physical keyboard /laptop but I can read, highlight, share into a journal on the phone.

Posted : November 11, 2019 11:59 PM
(@zimzum83)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: I prefer typing on a physical keyboard /laptop but I can read, highlight, share into a journal on the phone.

Thank you for your feedback. I will give it a world

Posted : November 12, 2019 4:49 AM
Share: