Clear all

Requesting recommendations

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 megs
(@megs)
Topic starter

Hello everyone! Have been listening to THC for a few years now and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good app for listening to the 2 hour show on? Was thinking of switching to patreon but then I loose the use of the THC website. The THC app, 'show' section wont work properly for me. I loose the show list and have to keep logging in and out to get to the episodes. Greg mentioned there were other apps and would really appreciate a recommendation or 2 so I can listen to the 2 hours whilst driving and house cleaning rather than only at my desktop. Thank you!

Posted : November 13, 2017 11:01 PM
(@tooltime88)

I have the same issue, I have to make sure I download the episodes on my phone before leaving wifi lol. I don't mind doing it that way, the website is pretty mobile friendly, It would be nice to be able to get the 2hour shows on a podcast app too and make the playlist that way. If no one has a good recommendation for that maybe someone could recommend an Android App that allows users to make playlists with any audio files on the phone, I use castbox app for my podcasting and it allows users to download the shows but it's not the most reliable I feel like I am always fighting it to play what I want it to, so I don't recommend that one, and the media player that came with my galaxy S8 Active is terrible. Sorry I don't have a fix but I definitely would like to see what recommendations pop up!

Posted : November 30, 2017 1:17 AM
(@wwwd73)

Podcast addict is OK but the real search starts when you begin to lose space and don't want to delete show SD cards fill up quickly and can be a bother with losing connection but I found how to get 2tb of streaming on the go without the need of the internet once download

Posted : December 5, 2017 2:43 AM
jpb322
(@jpb322)
Eminent Member

I just go to the web page on my phone and download the program. That way my phone isn't continuously transmitting and receiving, thus radiating me unnecessarily

Posted : December 6, 2017 9:09 PM
Share: