Clear all

Peachy Greeting from Georgia!

12 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey y'all! I'm glad to finally be on the forum although I've been listening to Greg's show since 2017. My only regret is that I didn't join sooner! I'm an laidback but intense person with an interest in linguistics, Hindu theology and alternative history. I write, draw and sew to keep myself from going insane. I believe there was some superior race before we came along and I also think that just because we don't have evidence of certain phenomena it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Rather it points to the incomplete and erroneous characteristics of our current empirical models. I value individuality and personal freedom. I hope this forum can serve as a virtual town square where I can get away from Coronatarianism and empty-headed narratives. Thanks for reading this!

Posted : August 27, 2021 3:55 PM
(@danthemanifestor)
Eminent Member

Well said. Those beliefs ring true to me, too. Heaven forbid we recognize the limitations of the mainstream materialist worldview.

Posted : August 27, 2021 4:01 PM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

danthemanifestor wrote:
Well said. Those beliefs ring true to me, too. Heaven forbid we recognize the limitations of the mainstream materialist worldview.

Welp, we've come full circle. Just as it was punishable to defy the teachings of the Vatican 400 years ago, now we also face the same level of contempt except the guys in frocks were replaced with guys in lab suits. Scientism is the new mainstream religion. You cannot openly question the priests and prophets of the state-sanctioned religion! For example, Einstein's theory of relativity. In my understanding, the theory of relativity is meant to model the speeds an object can reach and what effects said object will undergo as its mass gets closer to the speed of light. I don't think he meant that the speed of light was the ultimate speed limit but rather, a minimum which we've finally quantified, a base line if you will. Now we have entire disciplines and fields of study where we already invalidated future findings because academic and scientific bodies have decided that no future findings can challenge these proposed theories. Ok, that was a long-ass example. Sorry. But you get my point.

Posted : August 27, 2021 4:11 PM
(@danthemanifestor)
Eminent Member

Haha, yes - point taken and 100% agree. We are modern day heretics and we may be persecuted.

Posted : August 27, 2021 4:15 PM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

danthemanifestor wrote:
Haha, yes - point taken and 100% agree. We are modern day heretics and we may be persecuted.

We are persecuted! Just mention a slight concern about the new batch of experimental chems and watch people's heads explode. 🙂

Posted : August 27, 2021 4:36 PM
(@danthemanifestor)
Eminent Member

For real, and it’s only going to continue.

Posted : August 27, 2021 6:06 PM
(@alogan)

Yes! Welcome to THC Square. Where narrative questioning & paradigm shifting are not only allowed, but encouraged!

If you have any cool Appalachia lore, we'd love to hear about it. Little people, mound builders/ancient America, dog men, flying humanoid creatures...conspiracy material abound!

Posted : September 2, 2021 8:08 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

OhEmGHee
Hi
Tell me more about what you sense about these ancient people.
I just can’t figure it out—who they was??
Why did they build those amazing things
And
Just as importantly
WHY did they build them!?

ps I will be in Georgia for the first time next month. Atlanta area.

Posted : September 3, 2021 12:22 AM
(@danthemanifestor)
Eminent Member

Sounds like an Atlanta hangout might be in order!

Posted : September 4, 2021 8:01 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

danthemanifestor wrote:
Sounds like an Atlanta hangout might be in order!

Make it happen manifester man Dan. I have one extra day after my retreat is over. It’s Monday 10/11

Posted : September 5, 2021 1:59 AM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

A.Lo wrote:
Yes! Welcome to THC Square. Where narrative questioning & paradigm shifting are not only allowed, but encouraged!

If you have any cool Appalachia lore, we'd love to hear about it. Little people, mound builders/ancient America, dog men, flying humanoid creatures...conspiracy material abound!

Hello there!

I don't have "big feet" stories per se but I do have stories about "duendes" from when I was a kid visiting the mountains of central Mexico. I also have some pretty interesting stories from when I used to live with my cousin who practiced santeria. Although you do see a lot of abandoned cabins and mills where I live. Not to mention that the woods through North Georgia are peppered with bent trees which I heard was how the Cherokee used to mark trails, hunting grounds and even burial sites. I also got a few conspiratorial ideas, what like the bridge on 85 catching fire and collapsing by an alleged crackhead and the bizarre murder of the former Navy man who was found drowned in 'Hooch. Should I also mention the flesh eating infections people got when they played too close near CDC vents in Doraville? 😉

Posted : September 17, 2021 10:43 PM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

socalbeachbunny wrote:
OhEmGHee
Hi
Tell me more about what you sense about these ancient people.
I just can’t figure it out—who they was??
Why did they build those amazing things
And
Just as importantly
WHY did they build them!?

ps I will be in Georgia for the first time next month. Atlanta area.

Oh hey there fellow highersider!

I think that the people who build the monuments we couldn't even dream to recreate today were a combination of, uhhh, sentient beings. There were, imo, humans ie. homo sapiens but back then we were a stronger species. We weren't so riddled with mutations which give us modern afflictions like cancer, degenerative mental conditions, chromosomal disorders etc. I also think the earthly realm in which we exist was also in better shape. When you're healthier you're capable of better and bigger things so I think that logically that also applies to a whole species or system.

Which brings me to this addition, I also think that there were beings that aren't native to this realm and over time these beings mingled with us and the other species in here thus giving the rise of the mythological gods, creatures and monsters of ancient legend and folklore. For example, I'm of the opinion that the devi that are described in Vedic scriptures are also related if not the same god-like angels that were known as the "rafaim" in Abrahamic tradition.

It's naïve to assume that ancient scriptures and traditions are mere superstition. No one in their right mind, especially when resources are "do or die" as they were in antiquity, would go out of their way to painstakingly record encounters with these beings and their human counterparts/proteges if it was really all just some super stoned dudes' fever dreams. I really believe wholeheartedly that our relics and traditions from the ancient past (beyond romanization) are actually dying accounts of veritable events that happened when our race became arrogant from our success and progress.

As to why??? Idk man... Why do we as modern people build bad ass things? To be brutally honest, I think it boils down to ego and our fear of being forgotten when our time has come to pass.

Posted : September 17, 2021 10:57 PM
Share: