Notifications
Clear all

no longer lurker

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@russiebear)
Topic starter

Hi Greg and Chatters, Glad to be with you all. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials and many well wishes. 64 y.o. and I can recall during the first moon landing my then 70 y.o. grandpa was the first conspiracy theorist I was exposed to. He said it was humbug.... maybe, maybe not but skepticism was sprouted. I listen to your show during my workday and have gotten more enjoyment from it than I would anything else for the money. Gonna save up and buy one of your shirts c: The occulted history of our origin is the most fascinating subject. I believe with more awareness of it more illumination will follow and one day the truth will be revealed so thanks to you all all of my fellow chatters for being a source of illumination and alternate ideas for our world today.

RussieBear

Posted : April 2, 2017 3:27 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Heck yeah! Thanks for signing up. I appreciate the kind words.

Very cool about your grandpa. I personally think it's obvious the footage we're shown is faked. (Doesn't really say much about if we've gone or not) I've seen enough mistakes from repeating backgrounds, multiple light sources, etc. but that's only because I'm looking back from now. I can't imagine a person in that day actually doubting it. I think that's pretty awesome.

Posted : April 2, 2017 4:33 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Welcome, russiebear. I think our occulted history is not only the most fascinating subject, but also the most important. I think that if we could find the truth about our origins that it would unravel the string to so many other things that affect us and our daily lives to the point where it would cause a whole new consciousness shift and change our perception of our world and reality. I hope to see you around the forums to chat further. :0)

Posted : April 9, 2017 5:18 PM
Share: