Clear all

New

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@dmtrooster)
Topic starter

Good Morning,
New to the THC forums, finally decided to spend the money and get on with the plus side of the chats. Been listening for about 8 months thus far, and I still can't believe how deep I have found myself in this world of smoke and mirrors. Look forward to the chats and ever present understanding that my level of knowledge about who we are is just a drop in the bucket. Thank you Carl for starting this and I can only hope to help you out in some way, join one of these expeditions to enlightenment that you find yourself or just get out and see the world for what we don't know it is and think we do.

Posted : January 9, 2016 11:09 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Right on, Rooster! Welcome to the Plus side and thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself. We hope to hear from you and get your perspective and thoughts soon. Feel free to browse around and jump in all the conversations that peak your interest or start a new topic of your choice.

Posted : January 14, 2016 8:09 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Hey, thanks for listening and signing up for the second hour man. I'm glad you like the show! Across most of the topics, I think it's always interesting how many discrepancies we can find in things we've taken as the gospel truth, and just how many academics are marginalized for noticing these same things. Either way, it's definitely fun to get out there and have some adventures of your own. Take care!

Posted : January 14, 2016 6:15 PM
Share: