Notifications
Clear all

New to plus

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@informedskeptic)
Topic starter

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum! I just signed up for a plus membership + monthly money bomb the other day. I was first introduced to THC by a friend during a long road trip back from Denver. We went through quite a few of the free shows and it wasn't long before I was hooked.

I always feel I've had an open mind but was never really into conspiracies prior to THC. It has opened my mind up even more and at times flat out blown it! I have been interested in UFOs & things like the Ancient Aliens theory and MIB for some time, but my exposure was mostly from TV and a few books here & there.

I joined plus for a few reasons. #1 is to support Greg & the show, #2 is for the additional hour, #3 to have one more level of access-Greg mentioned he sometimes goes a little bit farther out on a limb on the plus shows, which intrigued me.

I'm 29, a college graduate, and North Dakota born & raised. I'm happy to be a part of the community 🙂

On a side note, I can hardly read some of the text in the forum because it's black text on dark grey background!

-IS

Posted : October 20, 2015 3:29 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Welcome! Thanks for the kind words. I have tried to find the exact option to change that text color, but I just can't seem to find it. I'll try again...

Posted : November 17, 2015 1:53 AM
Share: