J. Daneway - former medical research ethicist

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
jdaneway
(@jdaneway)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I’m J. Daneway, and I am a whistleblower. I’m new to the forum, but not new to THC.

For many years, I worked in medical research ethics. During the 2009 H1N1 “pandemic” I turned whistleblower. That did not go well for my career. I can speak about my experiences in the form of fiction. Otherwise, I’ll be sued. I have incorporated my vaccine(s) whistleblowing stories into a scifi novel, Sing the Mice, that I started writing in 2017. The identities of the actors and agencies involved have been changed, again, so I don’t get sued. However, the information might be useful to anyone wanting to understand how CDC, NIH, NIAID, pharmaceutical companies, and scientists corrupt the system for money, hide evidence, and use legalese to lie.

It is most frustrating to watch the entire thing playing out again for this pandemic, and nothing has changed. Likely, some of the same people are getting rich(er) and getting away with it AGAIN!

I’m already completely shunned from the medical-professional tribe, so I figured, what the hell, may as well tell the whole shebang. So, my book also includes consciousness and E.T. experiences. I did have to create a cohesive story and plot, so some of the book is fiction. And I turned it into a bit of a psychological horror for the literati.

Not to give away the story, but these are a few of the whistleblowing bombshells in my book:

• The CDC/NIAID withheld federal pandemic research grants in 2009 ($25 million per flu strain vaccine studied), until scientists provided CDC with data refuting various vaccines caused autism. Essentially, they paid for data to their liking.
  • For doing my job as a reviewer of clinical trials by requesting they rectify this conflict, and asking for prior animal studies, Phase I studies, and information on manufacturing, an arm of DOD (now BARDA), sent a letter to my employer claiming I was a vaccine terrorist and telling them to fire me (they did not fire me because I had whistleblower protection status).
  • For asking FDA to confirm the 2009 pandemic vaccine studies received any review by FDA (also my job), FDA blacklisted me and would not provide me any information – preventing me from doing my job.
  • CDC claimed that no one in the US received Pandemrix, which was found to be associated with narcolepsy in Finnish children. However, they used legalese to lie. Some pregnant women in the US received the vaccine and were never informed of the possible risk of auto-immune narcolepsy to their later born infants. After demanding the patients be notified, my access to medical records was rescinded, and I was demoted.
  • I was harassed and actually assaulted until I left the field altogether. I wish I could be the type not to hold a grudge and move on, but that has not happened for me over this issue. I've lost a lot of friends for going against the narrative. Almost nobody wants to hear about corruption. I am not anti-vaccine; I am anti-corruption and pro-safety. But it is impossible to discuss corruption or safety without being labeled anti-vaccine. So, now that it’s all “over” I guess it’s time to keep the earplugs in and have a party.

These issues have been addressed to various members of the current vaccine task force. NONE of them responded, but I am pleased to see that a certain person at NIAID is suddenly in the hot-seat and being pushed aside as the voice of the agency.

For those interested in E.T. experiences or consciousness experiences, I offer a few things in my book that I don’t think other experiencers have described. First, that “they” seemed interested in my lack of fear and actually tested it. Second, the viewing the fiery scenes of death and destruction thing . . . in my experience, I did not see a mushroom cloud, and it did not occur to me that the fire was war or bomb related. Although, I did see separate scenes of war as well. The month before the 2017 Tubbs fire in CA, I wrote a short story about people burning alive (gruesome). I finished the story one day before the Tubbs fire and most of my family lost their homes and only survived by staying in the pool overnight. For me, I think the fiery scenes shown by the aliens had more to do with the whole West Coast going up in flames. But I don’t know. They didn’t explain it. And third, their interest in genetics. I’m pretty sure, I fully understand that aspect and have adequately described it in my book. People are evolving in ways that are not possible under natural selection. I have identified many gene mutations/genetic conditions that happen to result in phenotypes/traits that will confer benefits to the bearers for living under different atmospheric and environmental conditions, for living in space under microgravity, and for consciousness features like ESP. And lastly, they gave me an equation I still don’t understand, but I think it has to do with the Cosmic Web. They also described an aspect of how light operates in ways relating to quantum physics that, again, I do not understand, but attempted to describe. And the one very clear thing you’ve already heard from other experiencers: All time is simultaneous.

Finally, I started writing Sing the Mice in 2017; it involves a fake pandemic that started in 2020. Did I foresee this pandemic? Maybe. Who knows?

Yes, I use a pen name. I’m not really hiding. One can’t hide from the DOD. I just don’t want people I don’t expect showing up on my doorstep.

My book is not yet banned. I’m shocked. If you get a chance to read it, I think you’ll also be shocked it’s not banned. I am pretty sure it’s being suppressed, though.

Anyway, that’s my entire life at this simultaneous moment in time.

J. Daneway

Posted : May 15, 2021 5:13 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Wow, thank you for sharing your story. Seems like more and more people are coming out of the shadows to tell their truth.
Keep fightin' the good fight!

Posted : May 16, 2021 8:55 AM
Share: