Howdy Hey! from SE Michigan

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@prof_skmfq)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

over-educated gig app techno-peasant

I'm probably some derivative MkUltra experiment gone wrong (or right?).

Son of a military engineer doing experimental aero-space work at Wright Pat in the early mid-70s...yeah...lived on the corner of the Great Lakes triangle...had a few strange experiences...several other synchronicities not to be mentioned in polite company...

I have a degree in history and philosophy, and a masters in the Social Foundations of Education. Passionate about anti-authoritarian and place based education. Activist for student rights, working class solidarity, peace, participatory democracy etc. I am building a regenerative organic farm influenced by permaculture/biodynamic philosophies, slowly but surely. Working on launching my own podcast, the Degenerate's Guide to the Apocalypse...its just what it sounds like...hustling internet gig apps in the mean time...looking for an edge to build stable/ethical bio-survival systems personally and socially...lived in a few urban communes...I've read a shit ton of Carl Jung...interested in all things strange, wonderful and terrifying...looking to level up my alchemy skills and survive the great cull with as much grace, dignity, compassion, and as many friends as possible...

Posted : December 27, 2017 1:49 PM
Share: