Notifications
Clear all

Hey There, from Johannesburg, South Africa

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@sculler)
Topic starter

I feel like a lone soul in the material world, unable to subscribe to the conventional worldview, so Higherside feels more like home in a lot of ways than my physical home.
Glad to be here and be part of the community.

Posted : September 17, 2021 1:17 PM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member

Hey! Welcome to the higherside! I know the good fight is being fought in South Africa! Stay Kudu strong!

Posted : September 18, 2021 12:23 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

It can be a lonely path to walk, but on the bright side, the last 1-1/2 years of CoronaHoax has brought several key family members over to my side who previously thought I was crazy; most others (who have jumped on the Covid Crazy Train) think I'm even more crazy than they did before though, ha!

signature

Posted : September 18, 2021 1:58 AM
(@sculler)
Topic starter

EmGhee22 wrote:
Hey! Welcome to the higherside! I know the good fight is being fought in South Africa! Stay Kudu strong!

Thanks - glad to hear there is another soul here in SA.

Posted : September 19, 2021 5:22 PM
(@sculler)
Topic starter

hisich wrote:
It can be a lonely path to walk, but on the bright side, the last 1-1/2 years of CoronaHoax has brought several key family members over to my side who previously thought I was crazy; most others (who have jumped on the Covid Crazy Train) think I'm even more crazy than they did before though, ha!

Ha, Ha, I can relate.

Posted : September 19, 2021 5:26 PM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member

sculler wrote:
Thanks - glad to hear there is another soul here in SA.

Oh I wish I had the luxury of stepping on South African soil. I live in the US but have encountered numerous wonderful souls from SA, specifically Pretoria. Kudus are my power animals and one of my favourite snacks is spiced biltong. Heheh. CHeers! 😎

Posted : September 21, 2021 12:45 PM
(@sculler)
Topic starter

Wow, I'm impressed you know about Biltong.
Very few people outside this remote country on the southern tip of Africa have heard of Biltong, let alone taste it.
Kudu's are wonderful animals. Powerful, regal and elegant.
The original people of Southern Africa were the Koi & the San. They revered the Kudu, but their spiritual totem animal was the Eland. (Massively large buck).
Chat later.

Posted : September 21, 2021 3:10 PM
Share: