Clear all

Hello world. from Colorado!

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
benhacked
(@benhacked)
Topic starter

I appreciate this podcast for its broad coverage of topics and people I am deeply interested in. This show, and the fact that it has an audience willing to support it provides me tremendous solace. I am very happy to be supporting the show with you, and can't wait to listen to the full episodes of some of my favorite interviews. Thank you all, lets keep this train rolling!
#edit
After a little browsing, and really sitting with what arose while witnessing this forum, I feel compelled to overshare some of my first impressions and experiences.
I just underwent quite the paradigm shift. Yesterday, before I visited this forum, It was easy for me to see myself on an island, with few people to engage with productively about so many of these subjects I thought I knew something about. It is such a relief to be humbled so thoroughly, and finally see that my perceived solitude was only an illusion. This brings me even more solace, to find myself an absolute ignorant novice in this sea of information. What a gift.
"Highersiders", Mr. Carlwood, thank you for providing the container for me to flip my over-standing to under-standing. I relish the sensation, and hope to tightly grasp this opportunity to be a beginner again.
cheers!

Posted : October 3, 2019 5:51 AM
(@rhino5083)

Nice to see another face from Colorado! Welcome to the club!

Posted : October 3, 2019 10:49 PM
ThreeEyedTurtle
(@threeeyedturtle)
Eminent Member

Welcome! It'a definitely my favorite podcast. Greg does a great job.

Posted : October 5, 2019 3:11 PM
(@rhino5083)

threeeyedturtle wrote: Welcome! It'a definitely my favorite podcast. Greg does a great job.

Without a doubt! What part of Colorado are you in?

Posted : October 6, 2019 2:14 AM
benhacked
(@benhacked)
Topic starter

Thanks for the warm welcome. Flat lander from the eastern plains!

Posted : October 7, 2019 12:33 AM
ThreeEyedTurtle
(@threeeyedturtle)
Eminent Member

Haha, well I live in the Catskills and grew up in the Adirondacks, neither are the Rockies, but definitely not flat by any means.

Posted : October 7, 2019 9:36 AM
Share: