Notifications
Clear all

*Hello free thinkers, greetings from San Diego*

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@lilwing74)
Topic starter

I've never been involved in any type of social media before -- not Facebook or Twitter or even My Space back in the day! But I have become so isolated recently... Vast majority of friends/family/coworkers are completely under the mass hypnosis. So I finally made the leap with THC+. It would be so nice to connect with fellow free thinkers & warriors from the San Diego (or El Centro) area. But even if not, it is nice to connect online with all of you around the world. Hello and thank you all for being out there! Stay strong & rock on! And let me know if you live around San Diego or El Centro & would like to hang!

A little about me: I teach at a community college... Been trying so hard to encourage critical thinking among students and "fight the system" from the inside, but our school (and entire California education system) has become such a Woke hellhole, I couldn't possibly describe it here. It would take an entire 3-volume set of books to even outline the details about how the system is stacked against educators like myself.

I also love to play guitar -- not good enough to audition for any bands or anything, but I especially love (trying to) learn stuff from Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Megadeth. Not only is the music awesome, but it also reminds me of a time when the world seemed so much simpler and freer. It really upsets me when I'm listening to a classic rock station for that very reason, and between every song, I'm being told to "save lives" by getting the Covid jab. It's surreal. Anyhow, if you are in the San Diego or El Centro area and would like a jam buddy (and don't mind playing with a mostly beginner-level), let me know and we'll hook up & play!

Posted : December 29, 2021 3:52 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Hey lilwing!!
Ahhh I wish I was in sd!! I used to live there and I really miss it. I’m in NY now, in my rural hometown. What I wouldn’t give for a breakfast burrito!! I used to go back and visit my friends in Clairmont and in Pamona a couple times a year but haven’t been in over a year.
I love that you’ve never been on social media. Quite impressive.
Which comm college are you at? I went to City and Mesa.
Its so sad to hear about all your people being under the spell. Same here. Lots of friends and family. It’s such a trip!! I used to try and talk to them but they just put up a wall and don’t want to hear it so I just don’t anymore. I love them and let them do as they wish without much flak from me. It’s pretty lonely tho. I feel like I don’t have anyone to get deep with anymore.
Just trying to set up my life so that I can be self-sufficient and fly under the radar. I’m pretty close, I think.
Anyways… lol I do go on…
Just wanted to say hi and you’re not alone.

Posted : December 30, 2021 2:29 AM
Share: