Notifications
Clear all

Greetings and Salutations!

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@skeptical-skeptic)
Topic starter

I recently joined the plus and have been listening for about a year. I've been pretty clueless most of my life, but have finally taken off the rose colored glasses to see what the real world is like. Even before finding this podcast, I have a distinct memory in my young adult life hearing a news article/seeing a news flash that Jonas Salk had found a cure for Aids or cancer (can't quite clearly remember which) but never hearing anything else about it. I don't know why I would have made it up, it was in the 80s and I was in my 20s so I was aware of the world but not really paying attention. I know I heard/saw it and have been telling friends all these years but no real proof to back it up.
Thanks for letting me share and my heartfelt thanks for putting out this podcast and opening our eyes/providing explanations Greg.

Thanks,
Deborah aka Fizzgiggle

Posted : November 12, 2016 11:57 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Thanks for stopping in, Deborah! We are glad to see you have been woken from your sleep and have found your way to the PLUS side 🙂 Now you can attack our archives and expand your mind even further. Don't forget to drop in to the forum and share your thoughts with us. 🙂

Oh, your level of communication on digital devices are very impressive, considering you have no opposing thumbs! (referring to your profile pic of the cat) 😉 Hey, you never know... I had a cat that would use the toilet, flush and open all the doors by herself. No training at all.

Posted : November 13, 2016 1:58 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Yikes, that's a guy I wouldn't trust after the whole Polio/SV40 thing, but very interesting! I feel like I've heard about a lot of cures/advancements that never seem to make it to the people. They're always collecting money though!

Thanks for being here, welcome to Plus!

Posted : December 9, 2016 3:38 AM
Share: