Clear all

Greetings all! Listening in Bend, OR

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@ripleyllessur)
Topic starter

Hello THC community!
I've been listening for a couple years and became a member just a few months after my first episode. The information Greg shares has been part of the foundation of my spiritual growth, especially in the fields of knowledge, stories, and data. I've only had a small number of experiences myself (luckily?), so learning from other people's experiences is super helpful.
I'm really interested in trying to answer some of the big questions we keep encountering. I'd like to work with the community to suss out the patterns we keep seeing and try to develop some reliable, if ever imperfect, answers. I'll look in the forums and see if threads like this exist, & either add to them or create one.
About myself, I'm 33 years in this human incarnation, I'm a Maker, I'm quite spiritual now, though maybe 4 years ago I would have said I was agnostic, and I've never been a member of any religion, raised belief-neutral (thankfully), but I've always been interested in the big universal questions & I've always been trending towards spirituality. I'm a long haired male, gender neutral (ze/zem/zem's if ya don't mind). You can call me Ripley 🙂 My spirit animal is a Dragon & I like to design & build all sorts of things, physical objects that are both useful & aesthetic. Or sometimes just sculpture. I currently live in Bend, OR, though I lived in a real desert for a while, and was raised in the endless suburban sprawl of the East Coast tri-state area.
Nice to meet ya'll! 🙂

Posted : November 18, 2020 8:49 PM
Share: