Notifications
Clear all

G'day from Canberra

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@mossrocket)
Topic starter

Hi, I'm Pete Gray and I'm a designer of things (web, graphic, illustration, photography, UX, UI, IA, etc...). Im usually creating big websites for government departments - but from a chaos magic pov... Which makes it a lot of fun.
I've been involved in most of the movements in the web, including working on AI - and I've seen it's dark side (my ex-company (which I just quit from, due to its lack of morals and integrity) was working on an AI to replace all call centre staff, every customer service person, and a whole lot more. Not only will this lead to a widespread increase in poverty in places like India, it will also see millions of public servants lose their jobs. And the governments around the world are salivating... Without thinking what it means.

So I throw in some magic to make things a bit better.

It also helps that I'm located in the magic capital of Canberra. This city was designed with five granite mountains surrounding it, on a limestone bedrock - with free masonic and esoteric city lines and focal points of power - it's a powerful place.

Cheers,
Pete

Posted : March 11, 2017 11:23 PM
(@mossrocket)
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_24NRylDU

Posted : March 11, 2017 11:26 PM
(@mossrocket)
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D96yFjFe5-w

Posted : March 11, 2017 11:26 PM
(@misty3)

mossrocket wrote: Hi, I'm Pete Gray and I'm a designer of things (web, graphic, illustration, photography, UX, UI, IA, etc...). Im usually creating big websites for government departments - but from a chaos magic pov... Which makes it a lot of fun.
I've been involved in most of the movements in the web, including working on AI - and I've seen it's dark side (my ex-company (which I just quit from, due to its lack of morals and integrity) was working on an AI to replace all call centre staff, every customer service person, and a whole lot more. Not only will this lead to a widespread increase in poverty in places like India, it will also see millions of public servants lose their jobs. And the governments around the world are salivating... Without thinking what it means.

So I throw in some magic to make things a bit better.

It also helps that I'm located in the magic capital of Canberra. This city was designed with five granite mountains surrounding it, on a limestone bedrock - with free masonic and esoteric city lines and focal points of power - it's a powerful place.

Cheers,
Pete

Wow Sounds Fascinating! I'm an Aussie & have lived here my entire life & consider myself a wanderer through the Conspiracy world & have never heard anything before about Canberra.. so just wanted to say Thankyou for sharing those videos .. can't wait to watch them over the weekend ☺

Posted : March 24, 2017 6:55 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Hi, Pete. Nice to see you joining our forum. That's some crazy place you live. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see you around the forums, especially in the magical topics.

Posted : March 26, 2017 3:52 PM
(@hatzman)
Eminent Member

Thanks for the video links. I just flew into Canberra for the day to visit some customers. Makes it a different experience now 🙂

Posted : March 26, 2017 9:04 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Cool man, seems like you do some pretty high level and impactful work. Always good to throw a little positive magic into the recipe, what else can you do?

Canberra sounds pretty sweet too. Thanks for listening!

Posted : April 2, 2017 4:29 PM
Share: