Clear all

GcMAF as a Cancer Treatment

14 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
(@robhere)
Topic starter

Hello From the east coast .
I have been listening to the pod cast on a roll while I sleep and on one of the podcast the guest spoke of a cheaper replacement for the GcMAF solution. I have recently been diagnosed with lung cancer and I am looking into alt solutions.
Does any body recall the episode or the guest?

Posted : April 21, 2021 12:15 AM
(@ahctives)
Eminent Member

The ones that come to mind although I can’t remember if they spoke of this specifically, would be guests Mark Sloan and Clif High.

Posted : April 22, 2021 12:05 AM
(@ahctives)
Eminent Member

I wish you well in your journey and will pray for you!

Posted : April 22, 2021 12:06 AM
(@llewellyn)
Eminent Member

robhere wrote:
I have been listening to the pod cast on a roll while I sleep and on one of the podcast the guest spoke of a cheaper replacement for the GcMAF solution. I have recently been diagnosed with lung cancer and I am looking into alt solutions.

Hi there from New Zealand
I was diagnosed with Rectal Cancer in December. Decided to do the radiation treatment but gave them the finger to their chemo. I opted to use Natures Sunshine Paw Paw instead. I did use some THC suppositories and some CBD drops and Sativex Spray aswell. At the same time I heard Tumeric was really good too so took two of those twice a day and 6 Paw Paw caps daily. MRI scan has come back all clear with excellent results and I have a Sigmoidoscopy today so they can do a biopsy and see if there is anything left. So hopefully its all gone. Surgeon still thinks he needs to operate, but I'm not sure on what if it's gone. Anyway. Check out the link below. May help, May not. But feel free to shout out if you need a chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6MGd0Dz5o

Posted : May 20, 2021 8:43 PM
(@volvo240dan)

robhere wrote:

Hi.
I believe it was the most recent clive de carle episode, that referred to a cheaper version of GcMaf.
Maybe you should consider getting the brown's gas generator that George Weisman was speaking about in the latest episode.
Good luck.
Cheers
Dan

Posted : May 23, 2021 7:49 AM
(@link725)

Ive heard of mushrooms helping with the shrinking of tumors Paul Stamets has videos about these topics on YouTube.
I believe the episode your thinking of is David Noakes. I would also listen to the Rick Simpson episode. I have medicinal rieshi and lions mane that I grind up to make capsules message me if your interested i can mail some for free of course.

Posted : May 25, 2021 5:23 AM
(@robhere)
Topic starter

Thank you for the input, I have started doing the Joe Tippens protocol for now along with some CBT & Rick Simpson Oil. I don't think David Noakes is the right one, that is from 2015 and the one i am thinking of was a brief statement during the guests wrap up at the end of the show. They did not talk about it during the show and it was a show from this year.

Posted : May 28, 2021 1:27 PM
(@robhere)
Topic starter

volvo240dan wrote:
Hi.
I believe it was the most recent clive de carle episode, that referred to a cheaper version of GcMaf.
Maybe you should consider getting the brown's gas generator that George Weisman was speaking about in the latest episode.
Good luck.
Cheers
Dan

I have had a tab open for the browns gas generator for a while now. need to decide to pull the trigger on 2k. I will re listen to Clive, i did buy his Magnesium . and vitamin C. It got lost in the mail and they had to resend it, got to love our USPS these days.

Posted : May 28, 2021 1:34 PM
(@link725)

Yea that browns gas sounds interesting but that price is alot. Hope all is well as can be and thank for the chat if your interested in any of paul stamets recommended doses let me know anything for a fellow highersider lol

Posted : May 29, 2021 4:12 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

Llewellyn wrote:
I was diagnosed with Rectal Cancer in December. Decided to do the radiation treatment but gave them the finger to their chemo. I opted to use Natures Sunshine Paw Paw instead. I did use some THC suppositories and some CBD drops and Sativex Spray aswell. At the same time I heard Tumeric was really good too so took two of those twice a day and 6 Paw Paw caps daily. MRI scan has come back all clear with excellent results and I have a Sigmoidoscopy today so they can do a biopsy and see if there is anything left. So hopefully its all gone. Surgeon still thinks he needs to operate, but I'm not sure on what if it's gone. Anyway. Check out the link below. May help, May not. But feel free to shout out if you need a chat.

Excellent! I had breast cancer in 2005. Went through the traditional slash, poison & burn; lumpectomy followed by 8 biweekly rounds of chemo and finished up with 35 radiation sessions. Never again.

Posted : May 29, 2021 4:46 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

robhere wrote:

David Noakes
https://www.thehighersidechats.com/?s=Gcmaf
Noakes is the associate of the late Dr. Jeff Bradstreet and ran the lab that produced GCMAF. His lab was raided by the FBI, shut down, and he was imprisoned for a few years.

In looking for Noakes, I came across this - but I’ve only skimmed it. Be sure to open "Resources".
https://www.cancerwisdom.net/gcmaf-for-cancer/

I can’t say for sure what’s still out there, but if you’re able to travel out of the country, there’s a prominent hospital in Germany treating cancer with injectable GCMAF (which is ideally what you want). This place would be my 1st choice. There were also at least 3 clinics in Mexico. Japan is another country, but I would proceed with caution as the clinics/hospitals there may use a variant of GCMAF. It may or may not be the replacement you speak of, but there is one that can be purchased in the US. I’ve read both that it’s ineffective and it is a better formula than "regular’ GCMAF. I’m sorry to say I no longer have my bookmarks for the places in Germany & Mexico.

Here’s a site that links to where to buy GCMAF. It includes a lab in Germany and this lab may be able to reference that hospital or another medical facility. Who knows, these days you might find a doctor in Germany that would treat a patient remotely.... if one can circumnavigate the fact GcMAF is illegal in the US, Canada, the UK, etc. should a doctor be willing to ship GcMAF. From my best knowledge, Imuno GcMAF is a legit company with a solid product. I think they also sell the yogurt. But don’t take my word for it. I’m just a gal on a forum.
https://gcmaf.biz/buy-gcmaf

At the end of this list it warns of the topical cream sold by the company as a probable scam since topical GcMAF is ineffective. Maybe this brand is, but I beg to differ regarding topical application. I personally used a cream for awhile for CFS - a result, I believe, of the one two punch of the chemo I received for my cancer followed by 2 years of taking the flu vaccine. Obviously I wasn’t aware of the dangers of vaccines. My life has been severely compromised by CFS. I’ve not been well at all for the past 16 years; bedridden anywhere from 50 - 90% of the time. (Hopefully the 90% is now permanently a thing of the past.) When it was available, I used a cream and it was the first thing I found to give me some improvement. A placebo? Perhaps. However, when my son’s dog was diagnosed with a deadly autoimmune blood disorder, I started using my cream on her. After about a week or so, an area on her leg opened up and you could clearly see the yeast her body was trying to expel. I’m convinced her system was far too weak to have fought off the yeast infection (she was wasting away) without the GCMAF.

The woman who was making this cream had worked closely with Dr. Bradstreet and decided to make the cream, sold as a beauty product, after Bradstreet’s mysterious death (murder I’m sure). She lived somewhere in Europe - my memory fails me as is was several years ago. Like Noakes, she was raided, shut down, arrested and charged with a crime. I don’t know of the outcome.
You’ve likely discovered the GcMAF yogurt. I’m not sure that it has actual GcMAF. It may work by supporting the body’s ability to produce GcMAF. Along the same line, I think bovine colostrum may do the same but without the added benefit of the yogurt cultures. Again, it’s been a few years, but I found one can buy fresh, raw cow colostrum on the internet sold by at least one Amish farm (eastern US; they also sell & ship raw milk). However, it’s very expensive to buy ($50/qt + expensive shipping). An alternative to this is powdered colostrum. It’s a great supplement for anyone looking to build immunity. This is what I buy because their processing method is suppose to be superior:
HTTPS://www.sovereignlaboratories.com

To the best of my understanding, the only stand alone form of GcMAF treatment is via injection preferably under a doctor’s supervision. For cancer, I personally would only use another form as part of a larger protocol. But don’t take my word for it. I’m just a gal on a forum.

If you use GcMAF, I hope you’ll report back on your progress.

This:
https://www.burzynskiclinic.com/
And this:
https://www.drlindai.com/
Even though we know conventional treatments are toxic, IMO, it takes courage to buck the system in seeking alternative treatments. I wish you the very best success.

Posted : May 29, 2021 7:47 AM
RobHere reacted
(@robhere)
Topic starter

sofahkingfoxy wrote:
Excellent! I had breast cancer in 2005. Went through the traditional slash, poison & burn; lumpectomy followed by 8 biweekly rounds of chemo and finished up with 35 radiation sessions. Never again.

Posted : May 30, 2021 4:17 PM
(@robhere)
Topic starter

Llewellyn wrote:

Thank You! Found a supply and ordered Paw Paw.

Posted : May 30, 2021 4:18 PM
(@robhere)
Topic starter

sofahkingfoxy wrote:
David Noakes
https://www.thehighersidechats.com/?s=Gcmaf
Noakes is the associate of the late Dr. Jeff Bradstreet and ran the lab that produced GCMAF. His lab was raided by the FBI, shut down, and he was imprisoned for a few years.

In looking for Noakes, I came across this - but I’ve only skimmed it. Be sure to open "Resources".
https://www.cancerwisdom.net/gcmaf-for-cancer/

I can’t say for sure what’s still out there, but if you’re able to travel out of the country, there’s a prominent hospital in Germany treating cancer with injectable GCMAF (which is ideally what you want). This place would be my 1st choice. There were also at least 3 clinics in Mexico. Japan is another country, but I would proceed with caution as the clinics/hospitals there may use a variant of GCMAF. It may or may not be the replacement you speak of, but there is one that can be purchased in the US. I’ve read both that it’s ineffective and it is a better formula than "regular’ GCMAF. I’m sorry to say I no longer have my bookmarks for the places in Germany & Mexico.

Here’s a site that links to where to buy GCMAF. It includes a lab in Germany and this lab may be able to reference that hospital or another medical facility. Who knows, these days you might find a doctor in Germany that would treat a patient remotely.... if one can circumnavigate the fact GcMAF is illegal in the US, Canada, the UK, etc. should a doctor be willing to ship GcMAF. From my best knowledge, Imuno GcMAF is a legit company with a solid product. I think they also sell the yogurt. But don’t take my word for it. I’m just a gal on a forum.
https://gcmaf.biz/buy-gcmaf

At the end of this list it warns of the topical cream sold by the company as a probable scam since topical GcMAF is ineffective. Maybe this brand is, but I beg to differ regarding topical application. I personally used a cream for awhile for CFS - a result, I believe, of the one two punch of the chemo I received for my cancer followed by 2 years of taking the flu vaccine. Obviously I wasn’t aware of the dangers of vaccines. My life has been severely compromised by CFS. I’ve not been well at all for the past 16 years; bedridden anywhere from 50 - 90% of the time. (Hopefully the 90% is now permanently a thing of the past.) When it was available, I used a cream and it was the first thing I found to give me some improvement. A placebo? Perhaps. However, when my son’s dog was diagnosed with a deadly autoimmune blood disorder, I started using my cream on her. After about a week or so, an area on her leg opened up and you could clearly see the yeast her body was trying to expel. I’m convinced her system was far too weak to have fought off the yeast infection (she was wasting away) without the GCMAF.

The woman who was making this cream had worked closely with Dr. Bradstreet and decided to make the cream, sold as a beauty product, after Bradstreet’s mysterious death (murder I’m sure). She lived somewhere in Europe - my memory fails me as is was several years ago. Like Noakes, she was raided, shut down, arrested and charged with a crime. I don’t know of the outcome.
You’ve likely discovered the GcMAF yogurt. I’m not sure that it has actual GcMAF. It may work by supporting the body’s ability to produce GcMAF. Along the same line, I think bovine colostrum may do the same but without the added benefit of the yogurt cultures. Again, it’s been a few years, but I found one can buy fresh, raw cow colostrum on the internet sold by at least one Amish farm (eastern US; they also sell & ship raw milk). However, it’s very expensive to buy ($50/qt + expensive shipping). An alternative to this is powdered colostrum. It’s a great supplement for anyone looking to build immunity. This is what I buy because their processing method is suppose to be superior:
HTTPS://www.sovereignlaboratories.com

To the best of my understanding, the only stand alone form of GcMAF treatment is via injection preferably under a doctor’s supervision. For cancer, I personally would only use another form as part of a larger protocol. But don’t take my word for it. I’m just a gal on a forum.

If you use GcMAF, I hope you’ll report back on your progress.

This:
https://www.burzynskiclinic.com/
And this:
https://www.drlindai.com/
Even though we know conventional treatments are toxic, IMO, it takes courage to buck the system in seeking alternative treatments. I wish you the very best success.

Thank You! This quite the long post, I will take some time and go through all the info. thanks again for the time you put into this, you are a blessed person

Posted : May 30, 2021 4:21 PM
Share: