Clear all

Finally gave Greg my money

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@awakendlion29)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I've been listening for a while now. Finally said screw it I need the full 2 hours of show. I work a factory job and wear head phones so im wondering how fast i can relisten to all the 1 hour episodes i heard on youtube while i work. 4 shows a day. 5 days a week. Someone do the math. keep the good shows coming Mr. Carlwood. Side not Greg ifnyou are reading this... i sent you pictures of George Noory when I met him. 1 pic his eyes where all weird looking almost like he blinked but looked stranger. Well Donalod Marshall said something about him at cloning centers and how he has big eyes... I'm convinced that my pic wasn't a fluke. What do you think?

Posted : March 15, 2016 10:25 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Welcome! I think you've sent me that photo right? That or someone else has the same experience. Happy to keep you're mind occupied during the ole 9-5. Thanks for signing up.

Posted : March 21, 2016 10:52 PM
(@awakendlion29)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yes sir that was me! That would be great if someone else had that expirence. Would make mine validated. Keep up the good work Greg you're changing my life slowly but surely. P.s. I've decided to keep calling my local/syndicated IHeart media radio show on WMMS the buzzard know as River's Morning Glory in Cleveland Ohio with diffrent topics I hear on your show when I hear them talking about related topics. Today the host was talking about his fancy TESLA car so I called up and told them about Alcohol as a fuel and the movie PUMP. hope I'm reaching people trying tonnage a louder voice in my community. Ill be 30 years old this year. Time to do something with this life. No more sitting back and watching! ITS MY FUCKING MOVE Mr. Carlwood!

Posted : March 23, 2016 11:10 AM
Share: