Clear all

RIP Tom Horn, SkywatchTV

3 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I remember listening to Tom Horn on Red Ice back in the day, before Henrik was blacklisted by normie conspiratard personalities because he dared to question the wholesale replacement of native Europeans and whites circa the 2010's, Obama's war in Syria and the resulting displacement of peoples from the middle east and Africa (thanks to Open Society NGO's/Soros); as well as advocating for collective white and European descent peoples interests and right to self-rule, etc.

Apollyon Rising 2012 & The Return of The Gods

Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope & Vatican Luciferians

Anyhow, Tom Horn passed recently.  He was undoubtably a Zio-cuck, but I liked what he had to say and some of his predictions/outlooks on eschatology and the Roman Catholic Church.  I'm not sure how cucked SkywatchTV is to Israel after the recent warfare and systematic slaughter of Palestinian civilians in Gaza... My guess is they're still too sympathetic to G-d's Chosen for my preferences, unfortunately.  Nobody's perfect, I guess (except Jesus, who Greg doesn't believe in or even believe existed, ffs).  

note the American and Israeli flag Zio signal to the right of Horn:

Dr. Thomas Horn update 10-21-2023

Check out this white boy (Tom's son) playing the Jesus guitar, tho: 

Defender publishing (Skywatch books)

Posted : December 18, 2023 3:50 AM
localharmony reacted
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

the absolute state of burger Christcucks (a.k.a., Christian Zionists)

Hava Naguila

Posted : December 19, 2023 9:24 AM
localharmony reacted
localharmony
(@localharmony)
Eminent Member

Thank you for posting these links.  I recently discovered a few interviews with Tom Horn and WHOA Man.  If his visions are correct, we are in for a hellava ride quite soon.  And I agree with you in liking what he had to share and some of his perspectives.  

I find it really challenging when the literal interpretations of scripture are taken as justifications and self-fulfilling prophecies into the real-life events of violence and outright genocide.  Didn't Christ's teachings embody love and compassion- not hatred and cruelty? Why, then, do men need to perform acts of cruelty and vengeance in the name of God?  And turn a blind eye to the suffering? How can that be holy?

Thank you for spelling-out what cucks meant "Christian Zionists" i didn't understand your meaning.  

Have you read his books? I was thinking about doing so.

Posted : March 28, 2024 2:34 PM
Share: