Royals long game

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

so with the latest interview and royal rumblings whats going on .

A while back I heard or read about the queen and uk royals have been put into a long game as some sort of duty to gain the royal privileges and archon approval.

Harry slitting off and now doing this interview is all part of it - they are going to be used as a global distraction of a split and a crisis for the mon-archony, to gauge the unconscious leanings of the peoples, do they accept these rulers or not and that by extension is a indicator of how the masses unconsciously accept the invisible archons as acceptable.

It will all be spun left right and upside down in the media - you have just seen how they whip up the virus and globally coordinated a response and also divided the people and split them up into factions as well.

Its divide and conquer and put harry into the opposition camp of liberals and just played the race card after all whats been going on. Harry will have a backchannel and will be dropping hints in interviews etc. symbolically speaking...

it will build up the split and hate and calls for them to be cancelled - prince phillip will die - harvest and measure the emotions of that, then the queen will either keeping going but appoint Charles as Prince regent and William will get other titles and positions
then it gets blurry sort of possibilities open up after phillips death -

everything in the media will be a veneer over the unspoken shenanigans going on with the archons.

Posted : March 9, 2021 9:53 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

😀

Posted : March 10, 2021 1:42 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Another one bites the dust!

Posted : April 14, 2021 6:13 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

I don't think they harvested as much emotions from Philip dying as they may have hoped. Unless outrage from the BBC doing a 24 hour coverage counts!

Also I don't think the Harry and Meghan split has produced too much significant call for the royals to be cancelled. If anything it wakes up people who just hate meghan to vocalise about how much they want the royal family to remain. The calls for a republic in the UK is just a tiny weeny voice and always has been, they've never been under threat.

A friend of mine thought of the Harry and Meghan situation as now the US is getting royal rulership (again)...but I don't know about that..

Posted : April 14, 2021 6:52 AM
Share: