Two Hours of Jimmy Dore Would Be Fun

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

This is for me a recently discovered voice. I can't imagine that any interview with him would be dull. Sometimes I think he's channeling George Carlin.

Posted : November 29, 2016 3:57 PM
 jem
(@jem)

I really like him as well, he's very funny.

Posted : December 12, 2016 4:01 PM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

his ideas have gotten more and more 'fringe' and therefore more and more tolerable. i feel like he's one revelation away from 'gettin it'. love his personality. he'd be good for a thcPLUS bonus hour IMO.

Posted : December 13, 2016 5:12 PM
(@mscotino)

Agreed, not a fan of tyt but I am subscribed to jimmy Dore. Have yet to not get someone to laugh when I refer to trump as "Johnny tiny hands."

Posted : January 4, 2017 1:39 AM
(@nateg)

Maybe it's just me then, but I don't care for anyone on TYT. They really went the wrong direction in my opinion. No real journalism going on there . Just pundits

Posted : January 26, 2017 4:29 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

nateg wrote: Maybe it's just me then, but I don't care for anyone on TYT. They really went the wrong direction in my opinion. No real journalism going on there . Just pundits

I think there is TYT and then there is Jimmy Dore. I wouldn't be surprised to see them part ways eventually. TYT comes down on the wrong side of the Fake News, especially concerning Pizzagate. JD has kept his mouth shut on it so far, and that might be wise. JD's analysis of the DNC and corporate Dems is right on. He's also not cutting any slack for the military-industrial-security state-MSM complex either.

Anyway, just my opinion.

Posted : January 26, 2017 11:27 PM
(@nateg)

satyagraha wrote: I think there is TYT and then there is Jimmy Dore. I wouldn't be surprised to see them part ways eventually. TYT comes down on the wrong side of the Fake News, especially concerning Pizzagate. JD has kept his mouth shut on it so far, and that might be wise. JD's analysis of the DNC and corporate Dems is right on. He's also not cutting any slack for the military-industrial-security state-MSM complex either.

Anyway, just my opinion.

I hope you're right. Tyt is worse every day. I'd love to see a bright light surface from that mess. Honestly I have steered away from tyt lately because I didn't like the vibe. Maybe I'll check out dore again and see what's new

Posted : January 27, 2017 4:03 AM
Share: