Troy McLachlan :- Saturn Death Cult & Donald Trump: An American Jehu

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Troy did a a number of interviews when his first book came out - they were fascinating and really supported the Saturn Theory from The Thunderbolts project people.
http://saturndeathcult.com/
He would be a great guest, update on Saturn and insights into his Trump research would be fantastic

He has revised his Saturn Death Cult book last year and just published a new one
Donald Trump: An American Jehu
from his website - scroll down to the bottom for timely updates
http://saturndeathcult.com/donald-trump-an-american-jehu/

Sometimes, as I contemplate what it would take to bring down that globalist occult phenomenon I have dubbed the Saturn Death Cult, I am struck by the echoes of ancient history that seem to be ringing loudly through today’s headlines. In America, with the rise of Donald Trump, we are witnessing the chaotic and confusing dismantling of a corrupt and vile political establishment: It’s as simple as that . . . and seems almost too good to be true!

But this has happened before . . .

For a few years now I have been expecting to see the outward signs of a decline in the Saturn Death Cult’s worldwide occult power base. I have argued in my book Saturn Death Cult that this power base is firmly cemented in the international debt-based money system, a system of global financial slavery which has been controlled by elitist central banking institutions for at least one hundred years. That once powerful control system is now dying, and with it I expect to see the acceleration of catastrophic global market events over the near future—with war to follow . . .

But what has been totally unexpected (by myself and many others), was the means by which the elite’s grasp on power would start to slip: First Brexit, and then the bizarre 2016 election of Donald Trump. I had expected to see some sort of wealth implosion, a confused crumbling of the worldwide banking system that would destroy the financial control of the powers-that-be; that may still come. The last thing I had expected, though, was to see a ‘white hat’ revolt from within their own ranks!

Posted : October 31, 2019 3:29 AM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member

Some time ago i posted here this same suggestion about Troy and in a comment someone said that Troy was not replying emails anymore and that seems to be the usual effect of be interviewed at Red Ice (RIR). Maybe he was threatened or something...

Anyhow, IMHO, Trump has ties with the Mafia, Cosa Nostra, The Family, etc... and this is better then those Pedo/Satanic/Eugenic monsters like those "Leftist". At least the "mafiosos" deals only with gambling, drugs, adult prostitution, etc... and let alone the children and do not want wars as way to profit.

So, the situation is so F... that it would be good to give the control to the Mafia !!!

Posted : November 3, 2019 9:27 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Troy turned up on Freeman show. I think it's a new one, I know Freeman sometimes posts a old episode again.
https://freemantv.com/saturn-death-cult-troy-mclachlan/

Posted : June 1, 2021 12:48 AM
Share: