Notifications
Clear all

Total Wildcard - Tom Macdonald

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@knightofalltrades)
Topic starter

Tom Macdonald is a rapper who sings about a lot of current issues. He is constantly singing about conspiracy theories, politics, race, gender, you name it, this dude sings about it. Not only does he sing about it, he is incredibly well informed on it as he writes his songs. His lyrics are crazy well written and very on point. He is super controversial in the stuff that he writes about. I feel like even if he is not bringing one specific topic to the table (aliens, government control, vaccines, etc.) He and Greg would be able to just have a great open dialogue to speak on a lot of topics.
Tom has blown up in the last few years and is fully independent, having no record labels or anything to dictate what he can and cannot say. I just feel like hearing him on an open platform like this with great questions from Greg would be incredible.

Posted : November 14, 2020 3:57 AM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member

Would be interesting to see how deep Tom’s conspiracy vein goes. This is a great suggestion.

Posted : November 14, 2020 9:58 PM
(@knightofalltrades)
Topic starter

jack_daft wrote: Would be interesting to see how deep Tom’s conspiracy vein goes. This is a great suggestion.

This is why I would enjoy seeing him on a show like this. A lot of his music is based around the same conspiracy theories that come up on this show. Now I do not know how much thought he puts into the actual theory, or if he just uses the theories in the songs. These would be things I would hope would come out in a chill interview with someone asking great questions. As we all know Greg can.

Posted : November 15, 2020 12:33 AM
Share: