Tony Rodrigues - Secret Space Program, 20-and-back veteran

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tony Rodrigues is another one of these 20-and-back veteran that have been sent to work in the secret space program (from 10yrs-old onwards).

I first heard of him on Youtube in a series of fascinating interviews at the time called Esoteric Disclosure, by Adam something (Youtube has since purged that content creator..). What I can say is, what Tony has said is very consistent with other insiders testimony, including William Tompkins, and Corey.
Overall, the level of details, idiosyncrasies and corroborating facts makes his story ring true to me, although you'd be better off being your own judge.
I like his analogy of "you can get a kidney surgery done, it doesn't mean you know how to do it yourself" (referring to not knowing how the age-regression works in its details). Heck I barely know how to fix my bike, and I use one daily!

He's spoken at lengths about details of his experiences, from the living experience on Ceres (and the German slave economy they have), to working on Mars as suicide "gladiators" (Mars Colony Program), to working on these interstellar trade space ships. Oh, and he's also an SRA survivor (which seems to go hand-in-hand unfortunately, with these types of cohorts).
It all ties into how German-Draco faction had succeeded in breaking away from Earth, deep into the Solar System during/after WWII. But ultimately, his story isn't all doom-and-gloom, and quite the opposite, so fret not.

Enough said, I think he'd make a great guest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSfuZp76NXE

Edit: Just wanted to say how incredible this short-but-dense autobiographical presentation was. Especially towards the end. Tony drops incredible insights about the programs he was involved in, as well as references to freely available material, including declass'ed CIA archives into consciousness and psi phenomena (Stargate; Gateway), and Itzhak Bentov's book, Stalking the Wild Pendulum, an author I just discovered (incredible book!). He's dropping an interesting postulate about NASA's Project Artemis (2024) potentially being the catalyst event for disclosure announced on the Moon.
What a heavy hitter!

Posted : January 18, 2020 3:22 PM
Share: