Notifications
Clear all

Theodora Scarato, 5G Expert

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@aj867)
Topic starter

Theodora Scarato is the Executive Director of the Environmental Health Trust (eh trust.org) who has been looking at the issue of health effects arising from electromagnetic radiation since 2011. She comes to the topic mainly as a concerned mother as well as a psychologist who has personally witnessed her patients becoming more depressed ever since smartphones became mainstream. The Environmental Health Trust (EH Trust) along with some other organizations is now suing the Federal Communications Commission and will now appear in court on January 25 2021 (virtually). Ms. Scarato is doing great work at ehtrust.org and hopefully she and Dr. Devra Lee Davis can deliver the knockout punch in court to Ajit Pai and his FCC cronies. The Environmental Health Trust does not discuss privacy aspects and instead focuses only on the demonstrated health effects of wireless technology. You can email Theodora Scarato at Theodora.Scarato@ehtrust.org Actually my non-conspiratorial environmentalist neighbor interviewed her.

This topic is special to me because this topic awakened me to the larger overall topic of conspiracies. In fact, I watched Derrick Broze speak in front of the Houston City council while he was still on YouTube and a convoluted chain of events has brought me here. This topic could red pill a lot of people for sure. If you're not able to contact Theodora Scarato, there are of course who others who bring a lot of subject knowledge to the topic.
If you're just looking for websites, here's a list:
ehtrust.org
saferemr.com Joel Moskowitz
Stop 5G Chicago (activist citizens in Chicago face book page) https://www.facebook.com/Stop-5G-Chicago-2022214788081640/
bioinitiative.org
That should be enough, but there are many more! I love the THC content, but some vanilla researchers bringing cold hard facts could perhaps bring some less conspiratorial minded folks into the fold as it did for me.
Thanks,
AJ

Posted : November 28, 2020 4:16 AM
Share: