Notifications
Clear all

The coming paradigm shift in banking

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@michaelj)
Topic starter

I would love an episode exploring its creation, the people and history of banking, (That titanic piece was a interesting point of influence in history I first heard on your show). Moving into how bitcoin is coming to replace it. David Seamen is an independent journalist. He once had a podcast but maintains his youtube channel. Besides his coverage of Trump lately he has had some good stories, but he has been talking about bitcoin for a while and now is exploring banking history and influence more. his content is normally short, but I have been looking for someone to talk out in a longer format like a plus episode. a conversation talking out the pro con list of keeping the current legacy banking system and all of its baggage crime and war. alternatively we could all start transitioning over to bitcoin and leave the former system behind.
I am linking past the intro and politic talk. but this is a sample of a recent live chat he did.
https://youtu.be/zyCT8-o-e70?t=39m15s

I think bitcoin offers a real solution long term, curious if anyone else thinks this would be a good topic.

Posted : December 1, 2015 10:44 AM
Share: