Notifications
Clear all

Patrick Wood

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@el-gallinazo)
Topic starter

Patrick Wood has given a lot of good interviews regarding the history and takeover of the planet currently by technocracy. However, I would love to hear him give a 2 hour interview on the work of his mentor, Antony Sutton, regarding the relationship between Leon Trotsky and the Rothschild NY banking cabal, between Harriman's bank and Prescott Bush and the financing of the ascending NAZI state before and during WWII, and the real relationship of a common agenda between the USA deep state and the USSR, particularly in space. Did Sutton ever research why the USSR never cried bullshit regarding the Apollo missions which never left low earth orbit? Also, why Sutton was a researcher in the Hoover Institute of Stanford U. Seems like a very unlikely fit, though the institute may have had a different agenda 50 years ago than today.

Posted : October 12, 2020 8:09 PM
(@taterstein)

el-gallinazo wrote: Patrick Wood has given a lot of good interviews regarding the history and takeover of the planet currently by technocracy. However, I would love to hear him give a 2 hour interview on the work of his mentor, Antony Sutton, regarding the relationship between Leon Trotsky and the Rothschild NY banking cabal, between Harriman's bank and Prescott Bush and the financing of the ascending NAZI state before and during WWII, and the real relationship of a common agenda between the USA deep state and the USSR, particularly in space. Did Sutton ever research why the USSR never cried bullshit regarding the Apollo missions which never left low earth orbit? Also, why Sutton was a researcher in the Hoover Institute of Stanford U. Seems like a very unlikely fit, though the institute may have had a different agenda 50 years ago than today.

Patrick Wood would be a great guest and I'd love to hear this episode!

Posted : November 3, 2020 11:29 PM
Share: