Notifications
Clear all

Neil Kramer

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@raw123)
Topic starter

I've just discovered Neil Kramer. Eloquent and brilliant. Just getting into his material, but he discusses many themes similar to elements of the hidden hand content, as well as talking about 'The Construct' - a matrix of distraction and disinformation which diverts our attention from the 'Organic Signal' that encompasses us. Just bought his book the Unfoldment. looking forward to soaking it up. I think he touches on many Gnostic themes/ mind control/ archonic influence. And he seems hugely positive in everything i've encountered so far.

Posted : September 7, 2017 3:30 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I read his book The Unfoldment when it first came out maybe 4 years ago - I got quite a bit from it. I've done quite a lot of "inner work" personal growth etc - what ever you want to call it and re read it, I got a different set of stuff - probably the stuff I missed first time round.

Work through his free archive of audio and writings you should find a lot of it very relevant

Posted : September 9, 2017 7:29 AM
(@raw123)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: I read his book The Unfoldment when it first came out maybe 4 years ago - I got quite a bit from it. I've done quite a lot of "inner work" personal growth etc - what ever you want to call it and re read it, I got a different set of stuff - probably the stuff I missed first time round.

Work through his free archive of audio and writings you should find a lot of it very relevant

nickzeptepi wrote: I read his book The Unfoldment when it first came out maybe 4 years ago - I got quite a bit from it. I've done quite a lot of "inner work" personal growth etc - what ever you want to call it and re read it, I got a different set of stuff - probably the stuff I missed first time round.

hey thanks so much for the heads up. Just listened to 22 episodes of his roamcasts. Life affirming stuff x

Posted : October 6, 2017 1:00 AM
(@dk910)

Greg interviewed him early on, not sure why he's never been back. Personally, I think NK is the most powerful voice out there, well worth anyone's while... not to mention, a hell of a nice guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLF7s910vyQ

Posted : December 30, 2017 3:47 PM
Share: