Mothman: 50th anniv...

Notifications
Clear all

Mothman: 50th anniversary occult connections?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@tedhead)
Topic starter

It looks like this November will be the 50th anniversary of all of the strangeness in West Virginia. Mothman, the Men In Black, the UFO flap, the Silver Bridge disaster, and the Indrid Cold contactee case was simply the most bizarre collection of paranormal stories I have ever come across. I watched the documentary Mothman: Behind the Red Eyes and was floored, then read John Keel's Mothman Prophecies book. I also heard there was another unreleased documentary called Dark Wings. I would like for this subject to be tackled again. One of the theories, other than an elaborate government experiment on rural subjects, is that there was some sort of opening from another dimension. This had me thinking of Aleister Crowley, Kenneth Grant, Jack Parsons, and L Ron Hubbard's involvement with dark magic to rip a hole into other dimensions to bring other entities into ours. John Keel mentioned occult activity in or near Point Pleasant, and I would love to hear someone's take on it. Peter Levenda, Tracy Twyman, Rosemary Ellen Guiley come to mind as people I would love to hear tackle the subject. Why that area?

I'm also intrigued because of the latest conspiracy talk of CERN supposedly trying to accomplish the same thing that these magicians tried. Will this increase paranormal activity throughout the world?

Posted : March 9, 2016 7:24 AM
Share: