Clear all

Magical Mystery Radio

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@tooltime88)
Topic starter

Hello everyone!
I'm a newbie to the forum here, and I'm excited to be a part of the conversation! I really like the swap cast idea and I would like to recommend another show to collaborate with this great conspiratorial family. They are Magical Mystery Radio, they have a really cool niche and I think it would be a great addition here. Their specialty is Conspiratorial/Paranormal Review. They pick different pieces of media such as documentaries or movies or whatever the topic piece is and give tasteful and level headed commentary and it usually leads to some interesting history and different theories related to these subjects. The hosts are great and easy to listen to, they are professional and they seem to have a good deal of experience in the entertainment industry. That experience adds a cool perspective to the conversation.
I like the swapcasts with Tin Foil Hats but I would really like to hear Ol' Greg's perspective with some folks who are a little more on the Chill side, at least more chill than Eddie Bravo lol. I'm not trying to subtract from the conspiratorial family here by any means! Tin Foil Hats have their own niche around here and I respect that. I want to add to the family and I think Magical Mystery Radio would be a great fit.
I've been in contact with them and they said they would be Happy to do a show with Greg, I don't know if anyone here has heard of them or not. I would also like to send them an episode of THC to check out but I can not decide on which one to send, I've asked Greg too (especially to get permission lol) I don't want to violate any copyright laws or anything by sending them a plus show without permission. But with that being said does anyone have a recommendation on a particular episode to send them? They have a good bit of knowledge on Occultism in Hollywood and I've heard them discuss Stanley Kubrik on numerous occasions.
Also, One of the hosts (John) has been doing some research of his own on this Q-anon phenomenon and has an interesting idea about Hugh Heffner as well, I think it would make for a cool show to have part of it be MMR discussing an episode of THC and part of it being Greg interviewing John on his Q-Anon research. That's just my idea I would definitely leave the details up to the pros on how the show would go.
I would love to get some opinions and recommendations on which episode to send. Thanks guys! and keep spreading that good word!! Check out Magical Mystery Radio here http://magicalmysterymedia.com/ I think if you're a fan of THC you would probably enjoy their show too.

Posted : December 1, 2017 8:49 PM
Share: