3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi Greg,

You asked for it, you got it! Magic AND health? You want Josephine McCarthy, magician, exorcist and all round badass
some of her books : Magical Healing.

she writes about healing FOR magicians in particular, but she is extremely knowlegeable in homeopathy and nutrition. And as someone who writes about modern living as a 'chemical shitstorm' (direct quote from the book) she is not going to sugar coat her replies. SHe also has an incredible system of tarot spreads for health that I have personally used to great effect.

and The exorsists handbook

“Exorcism is a topic that immediately leads into a fog of sensational and paranoid religious expressions, in which any direction or clear vision is quickly lost. Josephine McCarthy slices through this fog with a brilliant sword of a book. While McCarthy is conversant with scholarship on the topic, and knowledgeable regarding many religious, esoteric, and other spiritual traditions, it is her hard-won experience as an exorcist which animates her writing. With good humor and common sense, all sensationalism is brushed aside, so that the student can get down to work. This is very much a “how to” guide, in which decades of experience are shared far more openly than any other treatment of the subject I have encountered.”
– Dr. John Plummer in Forward to The Exorcist’s Handbook

I have been following her for years now. SHe's s straight talking, no nonsense practitioner from the north of england. she has created lots of controversy by trash talking a lot of the Goetic texts, and comes from an incredible lineage of apostolic succsesion.

She is also an incredibly generous person, having put an incredible amount of work into a free online magic school, which aims to train a new generation of magicians. It is NOT for the faint of heart. The amount of. work that this represents is stunning and I think Josephine deserves a lot more recognition for her amazing work.

https://www.quareia.com/#course

She also has her own tarot deck that she designed with her partner, another artist / magician ,the incredible Stuart LIttle john.

Sample podcast : http://occultofpersonality.net/podcast-100-josephine-mccarthy/

PLEASE GET HER ON! I would love to hear you guys talking!

Posted : April 26, 2021 2:40 AM
Paul v
(@pfvw06)

This would be amazing. Check out her glitch bottle episodes for reference too

Posted : May 20, 2021 9:10 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

rani wrote:
Hi Greg,

You asked for it, you got it! Magic AND health? You want Josephine McCarthy, magician, exorcist and all round badass
some of her books : Magical Healing.

she writes about healing FOR magicians in particular, but she is extremely knowlegeable in homeopathy and nutrition. And as someone who writes about modern living as a 'chemical shitstorm' (direct quote from the book) she is not going to sugar coat her replies. SHe also has an incredible system of tarot spreads for health that I have personally used to great effect.

and The exorsists handbook

“Exorcism is a topic that immediately leads into a fog of sensational and paranoid religious expressions, in which any direction or clear vision is quickly lost. Josephine McCarthy slices through this fog with a brilliant sword of a book. While McCarthy is conversant with scholarship on the topic, and knowledgeable regarding many religious, esoteric, and other spiritual traditions, it is her hard-won experience as an exorcist which animates her writing. With good humor and common sense, all sensationalism is brushed aside, so that the student can get down to work. This is very much a “how to” guide, in which decades of experience are shared far more openly than any other treatment of the subject I have encountered.”
– Dr. John Plummer in Forward to The Exorcist’s Handbook

I have been following her for years now. SHe's s straight talking, no nonsense practitioner from the north of england. she has created lots of controversy by trash talking a lot of the Goetic texts, and comes from an incredible lineage of apostolic succsesion.

She is also an incredibly generous person, having put an incredible amount of work into a free online magic school, which aims to train a new generation of magicians. It is NOT for the faint of heart. The amount of. work that this represents is stunning and I think Josephine deserves a lot more recognition for her amazing work.

https://www.quareia.com/#course

She also has her own tarot deck that she designed with her partner, another artist / magician ,the incredible Stuart LIttle john.

Sample podcast : http://occultofpersonality.net/podcast-100-josephine-mccarthy/

PLEASE GET HER ON! I would love to hear you guys talking!

I have heard some of her stuff and she is no messing around. doesn't have time for part time wanna be's armchair magic.
I agree she has lots of good knowledge but it will depned on whether she wants to talk to an audience that is in general non practicing magcians.
If she could do a show pitched at a suitable level then yes she would be great.

Posted : May 21, 2021 12:44 AM
Share: