Clear all

Language as a control mech.

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@hammer1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So I am thinking language, written and spoken, as a control mechanism, and how it has been constructed around us. Particularly that Hermetic triumph, English.

Either as a lock to keep you in, or as a key to set you free, depending on how you flex it.
All languages seem to come from astrology, which kind of implies that letters are, as Bomar puts it, "stars in a box, or package", and as stars are light transmitters, then each letter is resonating with its own frequency, even if only written on the page, sigil style.

Many guests have run across this or touched upon it; Santos, Merrick, Kate of Gaia, Crrow, Dollard, and for sure Seven Bomar would be a great run-down in this category, but I really think these might be the droids we have been looking for......as far as power-pyramid bedrock goes, anyhow.

Anyone who has an opinion about mainstream media/industrial schooling mind control, (which is ground zero as far as I am concerned, because so many people don't want to believe these institutions could be tainted) has to end up back here.

If the only way we are noticing that we are communicating with each other is with 'Realspeak', then we truly are in prison/prism. Light=frequency=vibration=sounds

But if this truly is a duality reality, then what is the lock MUST also be the key.

This is why I think it could be worth paying very carful attention to the locks......

Posted : November 19, 2015 7:00 AM
(@hammer1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

and I would just like to add; Abracadabra, Baby! I Create as I Speak, and you(they) don't get none of this anymore, unless I will it. And I don't. So get out of my way.

Posted : November 19, 2015 9:14 AM
Share: