Jordan Sather - Des...

Notifications
Clear all

Jordan Sather - Destroying the Illusion (SSP, Health, Free Energy..)

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I've been following Jordan for a little over a year now, through his Youtube (Destroying the Illusion) channels mainly. He's done fantastic, consistent work reporting on a wide variety of topics using his signature blackboard (whiteboard) mini-presentations.
Some of his highlight works include an interview (the last one) with William Tompkins, the now-famous former Navy / Douglas Aircraft turned 'whistleblower' about the Secret Space Program.
all in all, I think it's refreshing to see the younger, current generation standing up. In my experience, the really wise ones tend to be in their older years, but it's up to the current generation to act. But I digress.

Destroying the Illusion - Youtube

Posted : March 19, 2018 4:51 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thank you very much Greg for doing that last episode with Jordan. Though there were too many topics to unpack, I think the timing couldn't have been better to illustrate the overarching narrative of Disclosure, Q & SSPs.
I'll be the first to admit that my worldview is also very sided on that idealistic SSP, Nassim Haramein science, Cabal perspective, though I feel less certain, in general, about Trump/4d chess and QAnon's motives. So I've got my share of cognitive dissonances, as most people do and it's always good to let it loose and listen to differing views.
Still, I'm very excited that all the various "spheres" of influences are mixing together lately, because like secret societies there has been up to now way too much compartmentalization between various researchers, and I think this cross-pollination of factions coming together is what will unite the greater community out there, as well as seperating the wheat from the chaff.
Who knows, I'm hoping that first-hand experiencers like Corey, Emery Smith or others will one day be on the show to share their incredible stories.
Having said that, one thing I do agree with Greg is, I can't be bothered to follow every new Q posts or MSM headlines. It's way too distracting, and you really do need a zoomed-out perspective to get a grips on your life. So hey, all this to say I really enjoyed this episode, and hope Jordan will be back at some point soon.

Posted : June 28, 2018 9:52 PM
(@el-gallinazo)

enjoypolo wrote: Thank you very much Greg for doing that last episode with Jordan. Though there were too many topics to unpack, I think the timing couldn't have been better to illustrate the overarching narrative of Disclosure, Q & SSPs.
I'll be the first to admit that my worldview is also very sided on that idealistic SSP, Nassim Haramein science, Cabal perspective, though I feel less certain, in general, about Trump/4d chess and QAnon's motives. So I've got my share of cognitive dissonances, as most people do and it's always good to let it loose and listen to differing views.
Still, I'm very excited that all the various "spheres" of influences are mixing together lately, because like secret societies there has been up to now way too much compartmentalization between various researchers, and I think this cross-pollination of factions coming together is what will unite the greater community out there, as well as seperating the wheat from the chaff.
Who knows, I'm hoping that first-hand experiencers like Corey, Emery Smith or others will one day be on the show to share their incredible stories.
Having said that, one thing I do agree with Greg is, I can't be bothered to follow every new Q posts or MSM headlines. It's way too distracting, and you really do need a zoomed-out perspective to get a grips on your life. So hey, all this to say I really enjoyed this episode, and hope Jordan will be back at some point soon.

Posted : July 5, 2018 4:25 AM
(@el-gallinazo)

While I agree with many of the ideals that Jason expressed, and I feel that Greg did an excellent job with the interview and was well prepared for it, but I have my problems with Jason and Q. As to Jason, he rose to prominence as a leader in the Corey Goode "cult," best described by Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt. I think that Goode is a disinformation agent and a fraud, and many, including Clif High and Richard Dolan, agree with this. I do think that the SSP exists and back engineered craft are cruising the solar system, and possibly beyond, but I think Goode has simply connected available whistleblower data and, along with David Wilcock, fabricated this personal story. I did watch him on Gaia until I eventually got disgusted and quit. As to Q, while I have no quibbles with what appears to be his domestic agenda, his foreign policy is totally Zionist Cabal, constantly attacking Iran in unjustified ways and supporting Israeli aggression and apartheid. On this basis alone, one might make a strong case that Q is a very sophisticated Mossad psy-ops, and I lean toward that direction. Unfortunately, this Zionist aspect wasn't touched upon in the interview. I will grant the claim that Q is/are closely connected with Trump, for better or worse. Wouldn't it be a scream Greg, if you and I are two of those sealed indictments. We just assume they are against the Deep State, but they may well be a collection against the dissenter community. Now that would be a scream.

Posted : July 5, 2018 4:38 AM
Share: